- top rated
The Pro EQ is a high end analogue processor designed for the most demanding producers and mastering engineers. This EQ is modelled on classic desk EQ’s of the past and is designed to be used on instrument channels.
(The Pro EQ combined with our Punch Compressor makes a formidable pairing and a fantastic vintage emulated EQ/Compressor channel strip).
- Analogue Modelled EQ Processor.
- 4 Bands (LF/LMF/HMF/HF).
- 20Hz to 15KHz frequency band.
- +/- 30dB of gain on each band.
- High and Low Pass Filters.
- Phase switch.
- VU meters to monitor both the input and output signals.
- ‘Tube’ control to add subtle to extreme harmonic distortion.
- Pan control.
- 29 Presets for all kinds of instruments and scenarios.
- Professional GUI Design.
- Very low CPU usage.
PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software.
Pro EQ has been tested and works in Cubase, Sonar, Ableton Live, FL Studio, Reaper, Energy XT and works without issue. It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system.