- top rated
The Master Compressor is our flagship analogue modelled mastering compressor processor. It is an ultra clean compressor suitable for delicate material. No odd harmonic distortion is added (Unless you require it using the ‘Tube’ control!). Inspired by classic hardware, with an easy to use interface and fantastic analogue sound the Master Compressor is unmissable.
- Analogue modelled mastering compressor.
- Can be used on instrument tracks and the master buss.
- Ultra-clean mastering processor.
- Ratio from 1:1 to infinity allowing both compression and limiting.
- Threshold ranging from -40dB to 0dB.
- Knee control to add flexibility.
- Make-Up adds up to 18dB of gain.
- Controllable harmonic distortion on the output using the ‘Tube’ Control.
- A/B control to compare processed signal against the original signal.
- Large VU meter for accurate monitoring.
- Full automation capability.
- Well though out controls allow you to really shape your sound.
- Vintage analogue GUI Design.
- Very low CPU usage.
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- Minimal System Instruments Plugins run on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase
Please note: This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge