ModVerb is a reverb plugin packed with unique features. Modelled on analogue technology the plugin also sounds as good as it looks. Featuring four distinct sections (including - main reverb section, modulation section, delay section, and master section) the sounds that can be created with this processor are immense and endless. Tired of you boring old reverb sound? why not add some subtle modulation, or a nice synced delay. Do you want your reverb to only occur within certain frequencies? not a problem, just use the 'Low' and 'High' controls and you are all set. ModVerb contains everything you need to create stunning, highly customised reverbs.
- Analogue modelled reverb studio.
- Four modules for the ultimate in customization (main reverb section, modulation section, delay section, and master section).
- Fantastic signal monitoring.
- Professional GUI Design.
- Very low CPU usage.
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- Minimal System Instruments Plugins run on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase
Please note: This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge