- top rated
Airwalker is a beautiful sounding analogue modelled reverb effect plugin. Sometimes with audio plugins less is most definately more, you dont want to get bogged down with endless amounts of controls and spend all of your time experimenting and not actually creating the sounds you need. Our Airwalker Analogue Modelled Reverb addresses this issue by only having the essential controls at your fingertips.
Airwalker is a high quality reverb plugin with a fantastic analogue sound. This sound can be shaped further using the EQ module which was added in version 2 of the plugin.
Airwalker really shines due to its ease, and the speed in which fantastic sounds can be created. If you are looking for a high quality 'work horse' reverb give Airwalker a try.
- Analogue modelled reverb module
- Controls for Room, Damping, Width, Drive, Mix
- Full 3 band EQ module with High and Low Pass Filters
- Presets designed by Jason White and TJO (Terry Oxby from Boomtic Records)
- Professional GUI Design
- Very low CPU usage
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- Minimal System Instruments Plugins run on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase
Please note: This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge