Voice Of Gaia: Francesca Genco is an all-new exotic female solo mezzo-soprano library featuring the esteemed vocal talents of Francesca Lilac Genco. Her evocative and dynamic voice can been heard in countless TV, game and film soundtracks. She sings dramatic fusions of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and Asian vocal styles, creating her own language. This 6.7 GB library includes over 8300 samples, a complete chromatic articulation selection, powerful melodic phrases with tempo-synching and key select options. It's all built into a flexible, full-featured modern GUI interface. This 6.7 GB library includes over 8,300 samples, a complete selection of chromatic articulation types, powerful melodic elements with tempo-synching and key options, all built into a flexible, full-featured user interface.
We recorded Francesca in a dry studio environment, using high dynamic range, large-diaphragm Neumann microphones and silent Sound Devices preamps to get maximum detail, clarity, and quality. We started with chromatic true legato for Ah, Oo and Humming Mm vowel sounds. We then recorded classic sustains and staccatos (8x round-robin) for a variety of different vowels and dynamics, all playable over two octaves.
This Kontakt library features chromatic true legato for Ah & Oo vowels and Humming sounds. You also get additional vowels, with dramatic vibrato and alternate dynamics, plus an array of staccato syllables with 8x round-robin, spanning over two playable octaves. There is also a huge collection of live melodic phrases in 5 style categories: Bombastic, Melodic, Bright, Atonal/Discordant and Whispering. The phrases are intuitively organized by root tempo and key. However, tempo-syncing, time-stretching and pitch transposition controls give you complete freedom to customize. You can also shape, blend and sequence phrases, with our phrase-legato, step sequencer, speed-control and live waveform editing. We’ve also included our comprehensive FX Rack, with compression, delay, filter, EQ, amp/speaker simulation and convolution reverb, featuring dozens of rooms, cathedrals and otherworldly fx to open endless possibilities.
Francesca Lilac Genco, MA is a singer and sound healer, yoga instructor, bodyworker and interdisciplinary arts teacher. Francesca has released two albums, Numinous River (2008) and Lullabies for a World in Transition (2012). Her singing was featured in Ryan Amon’s compositions for the score for Elysium, a science fiction film starring Matt Damon and Jodie Foster released in August 2013. Her voice was also featured in composer Kaveh Cohen’s Japanese trailer for James Cameron’s blockbuster film, Avatar. In 2009, she collaborated with Tonehammer to create a voice library. The response to the library and her albums has been positive and widespread and has led to several projects with composers from the US and Europe. In 2014, she collaborated with the men of Soundiron to create a second, more extensive and comprehensive voice library.
Francesca is the founder of Song of the Body, which offers classes, workshops and retreats in embodied voice, sound healing, yoga and creative expression. She teaches her Singing the Body workshops and leads improvisational chanting circles in the San Francisco Bay area, on the east coast and in Europe. Her classes and private sessions are based in creating an intimate relationship with the body as we learn to listen and respond to its natural intelligence and resonance.
- Two different large diaphragm microphone options: satin smooth omni or crystal clear cardiod, each with fully independent stereo panning, mixing and loading.
- Ah, Oo, Mm (Soft Humming) natural true legato
- Ah (piano), Ah (forte), Ee, Eh (piano), Eh (forte), Oh, Oo (piano), Oo (forte) Staccatos with 8 round-robin variations per note
- Ah (piano), Ah (mezzo-forte), Ah (forte), Ee, Eh/Ay, Mm (soft humming), Oh, Oo (piano), Oo (mezzo-forte) standard Sustains with sim-legato, infinite loop and natural release modes
- Auto-Pan ensemble simulator mode for Sustains and Staccatos.
- Nearly 1800 melodic phrases in the keys of A# - G#, with pitch transposition, instant pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, shaping and more.
- Melodic phrases in a variety of different styles, including Bombastic, Melodic, Bright, Discordant/Atonal and Whispers
- Easy to navigate melodic phrases, organized intuitively by style, native tempo and root key.
- Fluid sequencer allows for per-step phrase start and end markers.
- Bonus vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres and custom melodic pad instruments crafted directly from Francescas's voice.
- Vocal performance breaths and effects
- Swell control allows real-time dynamic performance shaping.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form display in every preset.
- 6.67 GB Installed
- 8327 Samples
- 39 Kontakt 5.1 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.1.0 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows 7 or higher. Mac OSX 10.7 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 3 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.