- top rated
14 iconic vintage synthesizers, 10,000 samples and 175 unique patches; each expertly programmed and creatively combined into a single unified, incredibly powerful virtual instrument - our most versatile to date…
Introducing Spectrum for Kontakt 5 –The hybrid waveform synthesizer that delivers endless inspiration!
Please note: A full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.1 (or above) is required to run Spectrum. This instrument does not work with the Free Kontakt Player.
Over 18 months in development, our goal with Spectrum was to bring together under one roof the iconic sounds of the most sought-after analogue and digital synths in existence, with the ability to layer, blend and creatively transform patches, tones and timbres into fresh, organic, evolving sounds… Revolutionize the timeless sounds of yesteryear!
At the heart of Spectrum lies a beautiful, versatile collection of synth patches; each lovingly designed from the ground up using an impressive collection of iconic analogue and digital synthesizers:
Moog Minimoog Model D, Roland Juno-60, Roland Juno-106, Arp Odyssey, Korg MS-20, Roland JX8P, Moog Source, Roland Saturn 09, Roland SH-09, Moog MG-01, Korg Minikorg, Korg Poly-800, Future Retro XS and Yamaha DX5.
4 powerful oscillators are loaded with 175 characterful multi-sampled ‘waveforms’, which can be layered simultaneously and transformed into oblivion with Spectrum’s ground-breaking editing and processing parameters!
This stunning instrument boasts a wealth of powerful analogue-modelled effects, filters, envelopes, LFO’s and waveform editing parameters, along with an impressive on-board step sequencer and much more… A huge ‘spectrum’ of sounds are capable with this synth; from characterful analogue bass and leads to complex evolving pads, expressive chords, twisted analogue sequences and everything in between…
- 175 unique patches designed on a collection of Vintage Analogue and Early Digital hardware synthesizers
- Over 250 uniquely designed custom presets in Kontakt Snapshot format with support for Maschine 2 and Komplete Kontrol Keyboards
- Blend and creatively layer up to four unique patches simultaneously for authentic vintage character or powerful modern sounds
- 9969 carefully recorded samples at 96KHz - Over 20GB in size (12GB Compressed)
- HD analogue - All samples have been carefully looped and edited with advanced noise removal to greatly increase the dynamic range many times over the original synths
- Single Instrument Design - Unlike most Kontakt based instruments the entire instrument and all of its features can be loaded within a single .nki. There is no need to load and save multiple instruments while browsing presets
- True analogue samples recreate the sound and character of Analogue Synthesis beyond what is possible with purely digital synthesis
- Stunning visuals recreate the look and feel of working with vintage hardware synths
- Dice Mode – a unique feature allowing you to automatically create new and inspiring sounds instantly, in a single click, with hundreds of millions of unique combinations…
- Deeply scripted parameters allow for intuitive and powerful control to sculpt the sound of the original patches into new, organic and complex unique sounds
- Internal Chord memorizer (along with presets), including easy and advanced modes for creating powerful chords and stacked sounds
- Internal 32-step, 9 lane sequencer allowing you to sequence note, pitch, length, LFOs velocity, and all filter parameters independently
- Internal Channel strip effect allows for quick and easy processing of sounds for a punchy and modern sound
- Internal Effects system allows for routing of Chorus / Flanger, Delay and Reverb to external busses for mix down
- Voice playback allows for mono, legato and variable polyphonic voices up to 64 voices
- Advanced options allow preset loading with the ability to globally disable internal effects for advanced mixing in a host DAW
- Full integration with NI Maschine and Komplete Kontrol. Every parameter of Spectrum is mapped to physical controls of the hardware
- OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- A full version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or above (this instrument does not work with the free Kontakt player).
- 11GB free hard disk space.
- We recommend a minimum of 4GB of Ram to smoothly run Spectrum
You may also like
- top rated
- top rated