Our Kazoo library was created with our world-class kazoo ensemble, featuring some of the finest hand-crafted wax paper and plastic wind instruments that money can buy. The noble Kazoo is recognized as perhaps the very pinnacle of human musical instrument engineering, with a sound just as renowned for its subtlety as it is for its noble majesty. We gathered together four of the finest kazoo virtuosos in the world to capture this power ensemble collection. This brilliant sample set was recorded in our private studios, using a wide stereo pair of large diaphragm Neumann microphones to achieve brilliant tone and fidelity.
This library includes features such as delicate automation control, 4X round robin on all sustains and 4X round robin on all release triggers to give it a truly human feel, along with advanced programming and playability and special custom instruments that feature our life-like hall acoustic simulation technology. For solo kazoo patches, we recorded each and every semitone from G#2 – D4, with three independent levels of expression, from steady, to vibrato and all the way up to full tremolo. Each note is continuously looping, with an average loop length of over ten seconds. All notes feature release-triggered samples. The ensemble patches are the shear essence of power. Legato scripting for commanding leads and driving melody lines, with tight programming to allow a strident, confident and virtuosic playing style.
You'll also find a bonus ragtime style male vocal ensemble to serve as an accompaniment to the exquisite sounds of the kazoo. This instrument uses our own custom epic hall reverb convolution to elevate the sound to brilliantly soaring heights.
- Ensemble (w/scripted legato)
- Male Chorus Vocal Backing
- Special FX Presets
- 603 MB installed
- 450 Samples
- 20 .nki instrument presets
- 16 bit / 44.1kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- This library is designed for the full retail version of Kontakt 3.5 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument / software sampler platform.
- Check out screenshots of our custom graphical user interface for Kontakt in the image gallery above (located by clicking the right arrow by the main product graphics). They provide a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
- This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library. However, the sample directories are fully accessible to allow user customization, import and mapping into other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats.
- The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab, or import this library into the Kontakt database and Quickload tools for easy navigation, loading and organization.
Please note: The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 3.5 (or later) is required to use this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows XP or higher. Mac OSX 10.6 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. This software is delivered as a digital download. A broadband internet connection is required.