Fill in the Blanks.
Transitions are key. Make sure to smooth them out with subtle but nuanced fills!
Basic Rock Fills MIDI is a follow-up to Basic Rock MIDI and focuses entirely on the one thing you can never get enough of: fills. The little twists and turns that accentuate, ornate or make for smooth transitions in your songs – the bits and pieces that make your music elevate and transcend.
“I sometimes find that drummers over-complicate things and dramatize their fills too much. I am not a complicated drummer and never aspired to be. I don’t want to get in the way of the song, just make it lift off where it truly needs to and harness it in between”, says drummer Martin Kristoffersson.
- A follow-up to Basic Rock MIDI
- Drum fills MIDI suitable for any type of modern rock
- Categorized in different songs
- Short fills with lead-ins, long fills with lead-ins & single fills
- Halftime / midtempo / uptempo in 4/4 and 6/8 straight and/or swing feel
- top rated