- top rated
STA Delay enriched the second generation collection. The bundle also contains STA Chorus that adds your instruments a little warmth and tickling vibe! Extra punch, meat, juice... Call it what you want, but STA Flanger gives it to you. If your sound is not spacey enough, take it to the universe with STA Phaser! And last but not least - STA Enhancer will make your mixes beautiful and bright. But the main effect that gives the STAs their character is the STA Preamp.
The Tube Heart
STA (Summing Tube Amplifier) uses two signal paths, one is processed by modulation or spectral change and the other is not processed. These two signals are mixed on a vacuum tube. That gives “ordinary” effects like Flanger or Phaser, really unique and warm character.
The valve saturation colour depends on the Mode selection. Changing the type of the tube circuit, affects the tube working point and frequency response.
5 valve circuit modes available
- P - Presence – the higher amount of mid-high frequencies allows better cutting through the mix.
- V - Vintage – has smoother highs and more even harmonics.
- B - Brown – has almost flat response with only light high frequencies roll off and nice higher harmonics punch.
- W - White – has higher amount of higher frequencies and the ratio between the even and odd harmonics is balanced.
- L - LoFi – contains less low and high frequencies.
- We are making our plugins as real as possible with all the natural analog feeling and side effects.
There is some low frequency noise in some tube modes. It is a natural result of the tube configuration we are using in STA.
- Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 10.11
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, AU 32b, AU 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b
- Windows 7 - Windows 10
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b