- top rated
'I've been using it on every mix ever since I installed it."Gary Noble. Multiple Grammy nominated Mix Engineer/Producer with the ear that inspires magic. He is known for his knack of 'bringing the artists’ & producers’ visions to light.' Gary has worked with the likes of Jessie J and Amy Winehouse.
'Great concept, takes all the guesswork out of referencing.'Multiplier: Artist, Producer & Tutor. Multiplier is more than just a DJ. He’s a big personality with hands in all corners of the music industry.
"Loving the plugin! It’s a great tool for keeping tabs on how your mix is shaping up."Rik Simpson. Grammy Award Winner, known for working with Coldplay and Jay Z.
Empowers artists to get a technically excellent mix.
LEVELS allows you to easily and instantly see any technical issues with your mix, without the confusing visuals of existing metering solutions.
LEVELS only draws your attention to aspects of your mix that need fixing. Meaning you spend less time figuring out why your mix isn’t working and more time being creative.
- True peak meter to make sure your masters don't clip.
- Standard peak meter. Keep it below -6dB for a perfect final mix
- EBU R128 compliant integrated and short term LUFS meters. The most accurate way to analyse perceived loudness.
- Vectorscope to visualise stereo width.
- Correlation meter to monitor phase issues.
- Left/Right meter to assess the balance of your mix.
- Low Pass button solos your low frequencies below 300hz so you can see their stereo width.
- Instantly see if your music is overcompressed.
- Oscilloscope glows green if your music is dynamic.
- 'DR' Dynamic Range display based on reliable Short Term LUFS to peak ratio.
- Identifies if any channels are outputting unwanted low frequencies.
- Helps you clean up your low end giving your track punch and clarity.
- Level meters for 40Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz.
- Design - Retina ready. Slick and responsive user interface.
- Simplicity - The intuitive visuals in each section let you quickly diagnose and fix any issues.
- Time saving - LEVELS only draws your attention to issues.
- Performance - Very low CPU. An advantage when your session has many plugins.
- Price - Affordable for producers at all stages of their musical careers.
- Customisation - Adjustable settings to suit your needs.
- Convenience - 7 indispensable mixing and metering tools in one plugin.
- Learn - If you get stuck, click the (?) to learn how to fix your issue.
- OS X 10.8 or higher. 32-bit or 64-bit AU, VST 2/3 or AAX host.
- Windows 7, 8 or 10. 32-bit or 64-bit VST 2/3 or AAX host.
Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units and AAX formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit).
Born out of repetitive strain with clients, LEVELS is the brainchild of Tom Frampton and the coding engineers 29 Palms. He'd always have to...
There are lots of great, sophisticated metering plugins which will be happy to take up your entire screen and provide you with hundreds of pieces...
You may also like
- top rated