Finality Lite is a more light weight version of Finality Advanced with less controls and less features.
Finality Advanced is the fully featured Limiter built for ultimate versatility and performance. Finality Advanced includes Finality Lite.
Finality is a limiter designed from the ground up to be both powerful and versatile. Whether your source is very dynamic like drums and vocals, or more flat like distorted rhythm guitars and synth, Finality can be dialed to masterfully control peak and level dynamics in your mix.
- Hard and soft modes will change the character of the transients
- Aggro can alter the release envelope to be more favorable to drums.
- Need a little edge? The color button can add helpful saturation to a signal.
- There’s even a mix control to allow for parallel processing.
- Anticipate and handle any unruly peaks with look ahead.
- Utilize the sidechain to optimally react to low-end material
- Auto gain automatically sets the make-up gain and can be switched off
- Don’t be limited. Be versatile.
A computer with Intel or AMD compatible processor, Windows or Mac OSX operating system, and a compatible DAW installed (check which plugin formats your DAW supports). This plugin does NOT operate as a standalone!
- Windows (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AAX, RTAS
- Mac OSX (32 & 64 bit): VST2, VST3, AU, AAX, RTAS
Note: The RTAS specification does not provide 64 bit support.