- top rated
'If you are into bass music at all or want to get into it, I highly recommend you add this amazing tool to your library for some “SUBSTANCE” in the low end!'ProducerSpot. Music production audio news, reviews.
“Substance is just ENORMOUS! It has what I’ve grown to appreciate about Output – inspiring sound design you can transform easily for your own needs.”CDM. Create Digital Music: Bleeding-edge and just on-the-edge technology for creative persons.
"Sonically, Substance MORE than lives up to its name!!”Ask Audio. News, reviews & tutorials for the modern musician, producer & DJ.
A Completely New Breed of Bass
Welcome to SUBSTANCE, a deeply produced bass engine, combining heavily processed electric and acoustic basses, real brass sections, the dirtiest analog synths, insane sound design and so much more to make bass sounds unlike anything you’ve heard.
SUBSTANCE combines three layers of sources to create one massive sound. The real power comes in the engine, Output’s largest to date, which blends them together with layer and global FX, filters, modulation, an advanced arpeggiator, flux control and macros. Either start with one of SUBSTANCE’S 300 expertly crafted presets or easily create sounds from scratch. The days of blending and layering multiple basses to get your low end just right are now over.
- A playable instrument with 300 presets
- Powerful new 3-layer engine
- Preset menu with smart tagging
- Layer FX and global FX
- 4 central macro sliders unique to each preset
- Advanced arpeggiator
- Monophonic and Legato modes
- Built-in help menu
- Rhythm page that syncs to tempo
- SUBSTANCE runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 5.5.1 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11
- Windows 7 or higher
- At least 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended), and 10 GB of free drive space
- Access to a stable internet connection for digital delivery
- Audio Units
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10)
- 64-bit AAX plugins (Pro Tools 11)
Lately, I’ve been looking at a lot of orchestral libraries, but that doesn’t mean that I forgot my passion for base music and...
Output’s instruments are known for being unique, and now they've focused their attention on bass. But will the earth move? ...
With every groundbreaking concept, Output continues to impress. The creative force behind the development of innovative software instruments such...
You may also like
- top rated