The Kinderklavier is a classic toy piano, sampled in great detail. It features 25 keys, each sampled with 8 round robin variations and an average of 6 velocity layers. The instrument has a small wooden body with metal tines that function as resonators. They have a klonky, reverberant character, with a raw unpredictability that makes this instrument perfect for scoring animation and children's music.
The plastic keys of the Kinderklavier have a unique rattle when played aggressively, which are included as optional release samples. In addition to standard deep sampling, the Kinderklavier was beaten with sticks and mallets, dismantled, probed, strummed and tortured in just about as many ways as we could think of, creating a variety of unique percussion and effects. It also includes a variety of sound designed ambiences crafted from the raw recordings.
Topping off the library is a complete set of custom controls for each preset and 46 of our own custom reverb impulses. Modwheel automation allows pitch adjustment of up to +/- 6 octaves. Attack and release knobs are included allowing you to fully sculpt the performance. An offset knob also allows you to cut into the samples, creating unique pad and glitch effects. The samples have been stretched up and down the entire keyboard and we've included a "Natural Range" button to constrict the playable key range to just the original 25 keys of the kinderklavier. This library was originally released in 2010 as part of the Microhammer series by Tonehammer.
- Every Key Sampled
- 8 Round Robin pr. key
- 6 Velocity Layers pr. key
- Special FX made with Sticks, Mallets, Strums and Torture
- Special FX Slaps, Taps, Clacks, Glisses
- 46 Custom Convolutions
- Unique UI/Interface Programming
- 14 Additional Special Ambient/MW Controlled Patches
- 16 Kontakt Instruments and 2 Kontakt Multis
- 2.2 GB Installed
- 1,494 Samples
- 16 Kontakt 3.5 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 44.1 kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- Includes a bonus collection of custom sound-designed special FX presets, as well as our favorite custom convolution reverb impulses and an advanced Kontakt user interface with full automation support.
- This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 3.5 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument / software sampler platform
- Check out screenshots of our custom graphical user interface for Kontakt in the image gallery above (located by clicking the right arrow by the main product graphics). They provide a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode
- This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library. However, the sample directories are fully accessible to allow user customization, import and mapping into other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats
- The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab, or import this library into the Kontakt database and Quickload tools for easy navigation, loading and organization
Please note: The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 3.5 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows XP or higher. Mac OSX 10.6 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. This software is delivered as a digital download. A broadband internet connection is required.