- top rated
"Rubicon and µFold are lovely combined, together they make a great complex oscillator. Super flexible in timbre and easy to work with. The sound sucks you in, with a lot of depth and presence"Fredrik Mjelle a k a Beem. Music Producer.
"Very impressive! I was making quite complex patches with modules cross modulating each other and the results were very close to what I get on my real hardware."Daniel van Tijn. Founder of Intellijel.
"Thru-zero frequency modulation is fantastic and being able to take multiple Rubicon's with me on the go with Modular is amazing. Having the same hardware module and sound that I'm used to working with in Modular is a real dsp game changer for me and my workflow."John Tejada. Electronic music artist, music producer , DJ and record label owner.
The thru-zero frequency modulation of Rubicon is ideal for experimenting with FM synthesis. Rubicon is an analog VCO design masterpiece, originially created by Dave Dixon with Intellijel. It is a unique Eurorack module, now offered as an add-on module for Modular.
- MODULAR (cross-platform modular synthesizer) is required to run this software! Click HERE for further info
- High precision emulated Triangle core
- Switchable linear and (for the first time in any module) exponential TZFM (through-zero FM)
- Linear index VCA for dynamic control of TZFM depth
- Symmetry control (full clockwise is normal, full counter-clockwise gives reversed waveforms, centered the VCO is at 0 Hz) with CV
- 12 primary waveform types: sine, sigmoid, double sigmoid, triangle, saw, double saw, zigzag, square, pulse (center modulated), pulse (edge modulated), double pulse
- Suboctave circuit with -1 and -2 octaves. The suboctave output is affected by fm just like the main signals
- Soft sync (also known as reversing sync) with attenuator
- Hard sync with selectable reset direction (determines if the triangle starts moving up or down after a reset, very useful in LFO mode)
- Pulse-width modulation and exponential FM with dedicated attenuators
- Requires Modular
Version 2.0 of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements:
All Native Versions:
- Mac OS X 10.9 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 8 or 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 1 GB RAM or more, and at least 6 GB hard disk space for installation (individual plug-ins take less space)
- Any VST, VST3, AU, or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- Softube/Gobbler account
- Gobbler application to manage license activation and plug-in downloads
- Please make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses
- Windows XP and Vista are no longer officially supported
- All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts, although a 64-bit OS is required. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo
- Modular is required to run this software
- top rated
- top rated