Let Your Beats Hang Lo
LO is a dedicated Kick and Low Frequency FX library for the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt. It’s designed for EDM, Glitch, Hybrid, Electronica, Hip Hop, Breakbeat and any other genre of music that calls for serious low end with a dynamic and unique flavor. Each sound has been carefully sculpted by sound designer Spencer Nunamaker of Juno VHS, with awesome detail and nuanced character. With 176 distinctive kicks in all flavors, tones and styles, 271 bass FX and 23 ambient bass synths, this library is an essential weapon in any producer’s creative arsenal. From huge to tiny, from heavy to snappy, any flavor of hand-designed electronic kick you could want is in here.
Lo is perfect for minimalist, EDM, IDM, dubstep, chillwave, glitch, post rock, soundtrack, downtempo, dub and ambient music. It's also fantastic for sci-fi sound design and creating user interface SFX for games and apps.
The library is programmed for the full version of Kontakt 5.5.1 and later (OSX 10.9 or later / Windows 7 or later required). It comes equipped with a custom user interface and dynamic sound shaping and mixing controls: attack, edge, release, filter resonance and cut, bank preset loading (with optional key-switching), adaptive arpeggiation and built-in convolution reverb with your choice of 30 different rooms, halls, spaces and special FX impulses. All of the samples are also included as categorized and clearly named stereo wave files that can be imported and used in any wav-format compatible audio environment, sampler, editor, sequencer or other audio software you like.
All of the sounds are designed for complete cohesion, so that any sound can blend or be sequenced with any other sound in the library. To this end, you can achieve great results simply by turning on the arpeggiator, tweaking the sequencer dialog and mashing a bunch of keys—the results will surprise you!
The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like attack, release, transient offset, dynamic swelling, filter type selection, resonant filter sweep and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic arpeggiation modes and step sequencer pattern creation options. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
- 34 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, filter, pitch warping, vibrato/ring mod, Arp sequencing and full FX rack
- 176 distinctive sound-designed kick/bass drum sounds to choose from in 5 broad flavor categories
- 271 bass stingers, boomers, drops, transitions, and other long low-end effect types in 8 categories
- 23 ambient, atmospheric, tonal pad and environmental patches, with 1 master bank and 13 custom FX preset banks
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more
- Product Specs
- 500 MB Installed
- 470 Samples
- 34 Kontakt 5.5.1 .nki preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW
- This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.1 or later. Kontakt 5.5 requires OSX version 10.8 and later for Mac, or Windows & and later for PC. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument / software sampler platform
- Check out screenshots of our custom graphical user interface for Kontakt in the image gallery above (located by clicking the right arrow by the main product graphics). They provide a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode
- This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library. However, the sample directories are fully accessible to allow user customization, import and mapping into other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats
- The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab, or import this library into the Kontakt database and Quickload tools for easy navigation, loading and organization
Please note: The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.5.1 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows 7 or higher. Mac OSX 10.8 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.