- top rated
"I thought it would be interesting to compare the plug-ins to the hardware they emulate... I was kind of blown away at how alike they sounded after trying several different settings on each processor."Tape Op Magazine. Bi-monthly magazine exclusively about recording music - the Creative Music Recording Magazine.
The most twisted, aggressive, nasty and yes - seductively versatile dynamics control device I've used...The Bass Cut switch is way cool for kick drum fans, as it attenuates bass frequencies going to the compression control circuit."Craig Anderton - Harmony Central. HarmonyCentral is a leading Internet resource for musicians, supplying valuable information from news and product reviews.
Dynamics Processor with Attitude!
Introduced in 1971, the Omnipressor® rack unit was widely used on hit records throughout the last four decades. One of our first customers was a young Brian May, lead guitarist of Queen. With the Omnipressor in his rig, his sound was never the same again.
Professional quality dynamic-modifier for gating, compression, limiting and expansion. The Omnipressor is even capable of reversing a sound’s envelope, making loud sounds quiet and quiet sounds loud. This plug-in is based on the original Eventide Omnipressor, introduced in 1971 and used on hit records throughout the last four decades.
- Dynamics processing for creating otherwordly sounds
- Gating, expansion, compression, limiting, and Dynamic Reversal
- Intuitive interface makes it simple to operate with the use of a Function dial
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 (PC) / Apple OS X 10.7+ (MAC)
Available Software Formats:
- AAX, AU, VST
- Pro Tools 10 + (AAX Native - Plug-in Format)
- Cubase 7+ (VST - Plug-in Format)
- Nuendo (VST - Plug-in Format)
- Wavelab (VST - Plug-in Format)
- Logic 8+ (AU - Plug-in Format)
- Ableton Live 7+ (AU, VST - Plug-in Format)
- SONAR (VST - Plug-in Format)
- Studio One (AU, VST - Plug-in Format)
- Digital Performer (AU - Plug-in Format)
- Reaper (VST - Plug-in Format)
- GarageBand (AU - Plug-in Format)
Please note: No iLok dongle is required to run this software.