Urban / Dance producers need quick and powerful tools which can enhance their workflow tremendously. When producing and delivering beats to clients, producers rarely have the time or patience to work with complex plugins with confusing parameters. Beatskillz has come up with the Urban Producers Bundle which contains 3 of our top selling plugins, greatly speeds up the process of creation.
Drop-X , the fastest way to make those trap trills and rolls / fills for your productions, this also includes many banks of sounds for all dance genres. That Thing - a plugin for all creative musicians out there, instantly add textures like vinyl record noise, atmospheres, and a beautiful chorus and filters with this multi effect processor . Slam Pro - quick mastering of your tracks .. make your sounds punchy wide, add saturation, bass, clarity and volume to your mix from just one plugin. This is our highest selling plugin and is popular amongst some of the top dance, hip hop and trap producers across the globe.
The Urban Producer Bundle includes BeatSkillz Drop-X, Slam Pro and That Thing
Beat Repeat Sampler: Create Fills / Drops / Rolls in Realtime
DropX is a very easy to use Drag & Drop Sampler plugin with Beat Repeat. The plugin can contain upto 3 layers of samples which are auto-mapped by pitch as soon as they are dropped in the sample window per layer.
- Easy to Use - Single Page Interface. Easy Label of all Parameters
- Sample Functions - Up to 3 Samples can be dragged per preset (A, B, C). Each sample has its own pitch, vol, pan controls which can be assigned to any MIDI Controller and can be automated. There is also a sample reverse feature per sample layer (A, B, C)
- ADSR & FX - there is a Global ADSR Envelope and FX section available. This includes controls for ADSR, Reverb, Delay, Bit Crusher and Distortion. Fully Automatable
- Keyswitch Beat Repeats - CO-FO is assigned for 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 and triplet (dotted) Beat Repeats which sync to DAW Tempo. Works with any MIDI Controller or Computer Keyboard/ Touch Screen
- Customize Presets - Users can drag & drop their own graphic image into the plugin and personalize their own presets and samples
Automatic Sample Mapping - any sample (s) dropped into the sample waveform window are automatically mapped from their fundamental pitch upwards and are mapped from C1 key onwards
- Swing % - The Swing Feature allow the user to change swing % to match the timing of other tracks
10 Banks of Sounds (250+ Presets Included)
Comes with over 250 Presets containing Kicks, Snares, Hats, Cymbals, Claps, Bass, Synth, Textures, Vox. & Chords to get you started.
Learn more about Drop-X
SUB – Dial in some really low frequencies! careful with this control. This is great when youre mixing your sound live on a huge PA system in a club or other venue.. add that room rumbling low end. Dialing into the -ve side actually removes the mud from your tracks, bringing more clarity and definition in your mix.
THUMP – Your mix or kick lack lacking some chest hitting thump ? Dial this in to get a 'tight' bass response on your mix or individual track. Dialing into the -ve side reduces the thump or definition… so on a kick or mix where its already too much, you can tame it down a little with this control.
BOOM – Like those 808 sub sounds, but also want them to be heard on smaller speakers as well as large systems? This is your control to dial “in” or dial “out” those boomy frequencies from your mix… so what sounds good.., use your ear.
- Heat Section - 1, 2 or 3 type Saturation: This control provides the 3 flavours of awesome sounding distortion/ saturation to add to any individual track or the entire mix. Add edge to your drums or mix, or add subtle or harsh distortion to your synths, piano, vocals and anything you are passing through this. The Heat Dial lets you get as much or as little of this effect into your track or mix
- Airz Section - 1, 2 or 3 type Mid/High End Presence: A 3 frequency selector lets you choose 5k, 10k or 15 k High shelf boost with a special enhancer process to bring more “Air” or 'Clarity /Sharpness' to your mix... Just Dial this in to make your tracks or mix 'clear' and 'present'
- Pop - a super Compressor with 4 settings to 'POP' your Mix quickly. Different mixes and tracks have different dynamics, and hence the 4 settings to check which one is most suitable to your material. Dial in more or less of the effect as the moving the dial changes the threshold of the compressor.
- Crush - This is the last stage in this processor and is a “level maximizer” that can get your tracks to sound louder, yet pleasant
- Stereo Expander - add width and depth your tracks or entire mix very easily, yet get control over 2 bands of the mix. This gives you control over the bass, mids and highs stereo width separately, so you can completely tailor the width of your mix to be more mono or stereo in 2 different bands. The two zones are selectable via a crossfader that allows you to set the crossover point for the 2 bands of stereo expansion
- Input / Output - increase or decrease the level of your input signal via the input knob, and increase or decrease the output signal with the output knob
- Wet / Dry - this control lets you control the balance between the 'processed' signal from Slam Pro and the original signal (dry) signal, letting you add as much of the processing to the track or mix that you would like. This is current modern standard that producers and musicians like to control and shape their sounds accurately
- Additionally this plugin features a beautiful 'glowing valve' that reacts to your signal as it gets hotter or as you dial in more saturation via the Heat knob. A Gain Reduction meter is also featured in the POP compressor section, as well as an output meter
Learn more about Slam Pro
'That Thing' is a multi effects processor that was designed to get you “That Thing” missing from digitally perfect tracks today. It features a beautiful wide and deep chorus section great to thicken anything from synths, vocals, bass, pads drums and other sounds.
There was something about older drum machines and synths that made them sound punchier and more pleasing than today’s clinically perfect sounds.
'That Thing' is a multi effects processor that was designed to get you 'That Thing' missing from digitally perfect tracks today. It features a beautiful wide and deep chorus section great to thicken anything from synths, vocals, bass, pads drums and other sounds. The soundscape generator features 50 samples of old vinyl players, tape machines, old radio, tube gear, atmospheres, ambiences etc. These ad to your sound with an envelop follower, so the sounds add in only when signal is present and move, and pan with the level of the signal. Easily change the pitch of the soundscape to make it work with any audio you pass through it. The plugin features a bit crusher and distortion that emulates the sound of vintage drum machines giving you a choice of 8/12/16 and 24 bit audio. There is also an analog Low Cut and High Cut filter section designed to shape your sounds further. A wet and dry fader is included to blend in the effects with your original audio.
- Multi Effects Plugin - Customize your tracks to sound different
- Bit Crusher – Emulate Vintage Drum Machines
- Analog Modelled Chorus – For wide, thick & rich sounds
- Soundscape Generator: Vinyl, Tape, Tube & Nature – 50 included
- Analog Modelled Filters – Low Cut and High Cut Filters
- Great on Drums, Synths, Vocals, Bass, Pads and other sounds
Learn more about That Thing
- VST/AU/AAX (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024×768
- VST2 or AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host
- OSX 10.6.8 or later
- AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent
- 300 MB HD
- Screen resolution: 1024×768
- VST2, AU, or AAX 32-bit or 64-bit host