Marquis Compressor is a “universal” compressor AAX, AU and VST plugin for professional music production applications. You’ll find a very smooth compression performance in this compressor, coupled with a harmonically-rich sound, both suitable for mixing and mastering. Being “universal” this compressor can be used on a wide range of sound material: individual tracks, stems and mixes, producing “clean” or “colored” sound.
Marquis Compressor plugin was built around a tube triode-modeled amplifier cascade. At low Drive settings this cascade produces a mild harmonic coloration while at higher Drive settings you can get a brutal tube saturation which works great for drums, bass and vocals. At moderate Drive settings this cascade can add a pleasant grit to the mix.
Marquis Compressor features a unique “round” signal level detection algorithm, which creates a very open, punchy, compressed sound with an impressive transient response. Beside this, Marquis Compressor offers a classic feedback (opto) compression mode switchable to a more common feed-forward compression.
Marquis Compressor carries 3 distinctive compression algorithms, one of them (T3) being modeled after a classic analog compressor. The Gate algorithm is also available which is handy at reducing drum bleed in drum tracks.
- Track compressor
- Mastering compressor
- Compressor with a "character"
- Stereo, mid-side, 5.1 surround compressor
- Side-chain compressor
- Gate/downward expander
- Harmonic exciter/saturator
- 3 compressor modes
- 3 amplifier modes
- Feedback compression mode
- Auto make-up gain
- Gate/downward expander mode
- External side-chaining
- Key signal filtering
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- Processing output is muted for a moment every 45 seconds
- Demo version is authorized with a product key, which is a text string - no challenge/response nor dongle require
- This audio plugin can be loaded into any audio host application that conforms to the AudioUnit or VST plugin specification. Plugins with AAX version available can be loaded in ProTools 12+
- RTAS compatibility is available by using the FXpansion VST-RTAS adapter
- This plugin is compatible with Windows (32- and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and later versions) and Mac OS X (10.6 and later versions, 32- and 64-bit, Intel processor-based) computers (2 GHz dual-core or faster processor with at least 2 GB of system RAM required). A separate binary distribution file is available for each target computer platform for each audio plugin specification.
- Compatible Windows and Mac OS X software: Cubase, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Reaper, Cakewalk Sonar, Presonus Studio One, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, FL Studio, Sony Vegas, SoundForge, Adobe Audition, Samplitude, Digital Performer, Mixcraft, Bitwig Studio, Edius, others
You may also like
- top rated