- top rated
If you are looking for the ultimate multiband dynamics processor then you have found it in the latest mixing and mastering plugin from Minimal System Group. Just imagine the possibilities of three 1176 compressors combined, each controlling and processing three individual bands of your incoming audio!
Each band of the Tri-Comp gives you full control over compression and limiting, with the addition of Mid/Side processing. The Tri-Comp gives you complete control over your mix, whilst retaining perfect clarity and transparency.
- Three 1176 emulated compressors.
- Three band processing (Low/Mid/High).
- Mid/Side processing incorporated into each compressor.
- Input, Output, Attack, Release, and Ratio controls.
- Solo each band for accurate processing.
- Bypass button for A/B comparisons.
- Master Balance control.
- VU signal monitoring.
- Professional GUI design.
- Very low CPU usage.
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- Minimal System Instruments Plugins run on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase
Please note: This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
The Tri-Comp is a simple and effective mixing and mastering tool. The problem with having a bad mastering plugin is that it affects your whole...