The ADX Speech Volume Control (SVC) plug-in allows independent volume level control over both speech and background elements within a mono or stereo mix. Lower the level of background noise within troublesome production audio, or easily boost dialogue levels without requiring access to stems or the full multitrack session.
SVC is very easy to use. Its elegant interface and simple controls provide access to advanced separation algorithms and standard volume sliders. The brand new, integrated Consonants Detection algorithm automatically identifies and separates difficult noisy consonants. Speech Setting presets can be used to easily target typical male, female and child speech frequency ranges.
Have you ever found yourself struggling to hear dialogue through loud background noises on a production recording? Have you ever needed to boost dialogue within a mix, but didn’t have the stems or multi track session? Then we have a solution for you!
Audionamix is proud to present the newest breakthrough in audio science… the ADX Speech Volume Control plug-in, compatible with your favorite DAW.
With a few simple clicks of the mouse, SVC automatically identifies and separates speech, allowing you +/- 12dB of independent control over both speech and background elements. SVC also automatically preserves those difficult consonant sounds that typically get lost in the noise. SVC offers selectable speech settings to help you easily target typical male, female and child pitch ranges, making it a must-have tool for production and post audio professionals.
- Volume control of speech content up to +/- 12 dB
- Volume control of background noise and effects up to +/- 12 dB
- Speech-optimised separation algorithm
- Automatic Consonants Detection algorithm
- Automatic Voice Activity Detection algorithm
- GPU-enhanced processing speeds
- Works with stereo and mono sources
- Available in AAX, AU, VST formats
- Windows and Mac Compatible
Who's SVC For?
- Post Production Studios
- Broadcast Engineers
- Re-recording mixers
- Dialogue Editors
- Sound Supervisors
- Production Mixers
- 32 and 64 bit
- AU / VST / AAX*
- 32 and 64 bit
- VST / AAX*
- High Speed Internet Connection is required to Install SVC
- Runs in most common DAWs
- *Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher is required for AAX Format