- top rated
The Delay is the ultimate creative tool for adding space, depth, and excitement to music.
There have been many incredible delay units created over the past 70 years, from tape delays to oil cans to modern digital circuits. So when D16 Group and our friends at Slate Digital got together to create a new delay plugin, it was obvious which we would model: all of them!
Introducing Repeater - A dual-delay powerhouse that features 23 unique, authentically modeled delay units ranging from classic oil cans and plates to the most famous vintage digital designs:
- Cassette Tape - A model of an early 80’s Japanese cassette tape deck. Not too lo-fi or hi-fi, we’d call this one mid-fi!
- Coopy Cube - An early 70’s delay originally made from a garden hose! Great for short delays to add depth, also with stereo Spread option
- Digital 42 - One of the most famous modern digital delays, this one has a uniquely early digital tone with a touch of graininess and a slight scoop. Great for guitars and vocals.
- Digital 42 x 2 - The double option on the Digital 42, it halves the sample rate for an extremely unique lo-fi tone that is great on vocals, guitars, and drums.
- Digital Delay - A hi resolution digital delay. Use Repeater’s filters and Color to customize the tone.
- DM-2 - An early bucket brigade analog delay with a warm and rich tone. Amazing on guitars and synths.
- Mellow Delay - A smooth, subdued delay that is based on several vintage analog topologies.
- Memory Guy - Lush analog delay with fat vintage tone.
- Mirky Delay - Based on early bucket brigade analog delays, it is dark and thick. Great as a special effect delay or thickener when used with the Spread option.
- New Radio - Delay tone with FM radio style scooped hi-fi tone. Try it on vocals.
- Old Radio - Delay tone with AM radio style grainy lo-fi tone
- Pitchy Delays - Delays with slight pitch modulations for extremely spatial and deep effects. Sounds great when both delay lines are set to the same time creating a chorusing mono effect. These can also be used with tight delays with Spread option for widening and thickening effects.
- Plexy Echo - Based on an old 70s tape delay unit. It’s fat tone, which sounds great on vocals guitars and even drums.
- Space Delay - Based on the famous magnetic tape delay with warm and gritty tone. A classic on guitars.
- Tape Delay Ancient - An extremely old 1940’s style tape delay tone.
- Tape Delay Classic - Early 60’s style tape delay.
- Tape Delay Modern – Hi-fi tape delay with warm and lush tone.
- Tape Delay Vintage - 70’s style tape tone, slightly grainy but warm.
- Telephone 1 – Lo-fi telephone tone, great for special effects or used as an insert on vocal or even full mix
- Telephone 2 - Another lo-fi telephone tone with slightly different frequency and distortion tone
- TelRay - The analog delay classic made original from a tuna can. Beautifully lo-fi with a rich tone that is perfect for guitars.
Two is better than one
At first glance, Repeater appears to be your typical stereo delay effect processor with independent control of the processing path for the left and right channels. In actuality, it features independent re-panning and dry/wet mixing for each of two stereo channels, which makes it a very flexible double delay line effect. You'll be surprised and delighted by all the capabilities this approach can offer over the typical, fixed-panned one.
- 23 unique delay models
- Two separate delay lines for left and right channels with independent control for each of them and per channel features:
- Phase invert function
- Audio clipper module with Color parameter
- Dual (Hi-Pass, Lo-Pass) filter
- Dry/Wet mixing
- Channel re-panning
- Tap function for non-synchornized delay times
- Optional Tempo Synchronization with DAW's
- Ping-Pong mode
- Feedback loop’s analog mode
- Two stage Stereo spread
- Ultra-low digital aliasing output
- Tag based preset browser
- MIDI-learn functionality
- 64bit internal processing
- OS version Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- CPU 2.0 Ghz with SSE (Multicore system 2.4 Ghz recommended)
- RAM 4 GB
- Software VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
- OS version 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, 10.11.x
- CPU Intel based 2.0 Ghz (2.4 Ghz recommended)
- RAM 4 GB
- Software AU / VST / AAX compatible host application (32bit or 64bit)
You may also like
- top rated