- top rated
iZotope Vocal Bundle (Time Limited Bundle)
(Back by popular demand for limited time only!)
For a limited time, get two of iZotope’s most powerful (and fun) vocal tools for one low price. Included is Nectar 2 Production Suite with 11 powerful vocal production effects and VocalSynth to push your vocals beyond the limits.The iZotope Vocal Bundle also includes 2 FREE Groove 3 course on VocalSynth and Nectar 2 Production Suite.
Ready for a transformative vocal experience? With VocalSynth, iconic vocal sounds from decades past and the wild vocal sounds you’ve only heard in your head are finally within reach.
Manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerized harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, thick octaves or doubles, and everything in between.
Unique vocal effects have driven hit songs and launched careers. It’s time for your vocals to stand out, too.
- Four vocal engines: Get robotic vocals (Vocoder), organic harmonies (Polyvoice), glitchy digital speech (Compuvox), and singing synthesized sounds (Talkbox).
- Specialized vocal effects: Add edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modeling, beat-repeating madness, and wide stereo delays.
- Pitch correction: Correct off-key notes in your vocals with real-time pitch correction with natural-sounding results.
- Streamlined voice generation: Add harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode, or get the exact harmony voicings you want.
- Presets: Quickly access classic sounds you’ve known and loved, plus distinctive new combinations of all four vocal engines.
Your Favourite Vocal Sound or your Next Favourite
Gripping vocals can drive a track from great to epic. Quickly find that unique sound you’ve been looking for—or experiment and uncover a wild vocal treatment you never even knew you wanted!
Learn more about VocalSynth.
Treat Your Voice
Flawless vocal production is just a click away. From quick corrections to limitless creativity, Nectar 2 treats your voice to sweet results. Bring a vocal track to life with the only complete set of tools designed specifically for voice. Add impact with modeled plate reverb, harmonic saturation, and a wealth of creative effects. Stay in tune and remove distracting breaths without tedious, time-consuming editing. Instantly transform a single vocal take into a dynamic, harmonized ensemble. Whether you're tracking or you're mixing, Nectar 2 delivers professional vocals in an instant.
- Explore 11 powerful tools in one plug-in: Harmony, Plate Reverb, FX, Pitch, Delay, De-Esser, Saturation, Compressors, Gate, EQ, and Limiter.
- Get smooth, pitch-perfect takes quickly with dedicated Pitch Editor and Breath Control plug-ins in the Nectar 2 Production Suite.
- Finesse your sound with surgical detail using powerful advanced controls.
- Improve vocal production at all stages, from tracking through mixing.
- Rapidly audition different vocal sounds with 150+ presets, in a variety of genres from classic to modern.
The Best of Digital Innovation and Analog Character.
Whether you're a producer, engineer, musician, or voiceover artist, Nectar 2 helps you easily recreate classic vocal styles or create brand-new ones—all thanks to a wealth of intelligent tools designed specifically for voice.
New Inspiration for Powerful Production.
Transform vocals or subtly enhance them with Nectar's extensive suite of creative vocal tools, both when mixing recorded vocals or when tracking your favorite vocal artist.
- Add harmonies to your vocal tracks for lush choruses or melodic backing vocals. Explore the new Harmony module to play with intelligent automatic settings, or define your own with a MIDI controller.
- Create rich, harmonic space and presence for your vocals using the redesigned Reverb module, a dedicated model of the legendary EMT 140 stereo plate reverb unit.
- Expand your palette of vocal sounds, whether subtle or out of this world, with seven new creative effects in the new FX module.
- Add warmth and grit to your vocal with five Saturation models, including Analog, Retro, Tape, Tube and Warm.
- Instantly capture the Motown vocal flavor with two analog-modeled Compressors that can be run in parallel.
Innovative Tools for Outstanding Results.
The new Nectar 2 Production Suite includes two additional plug-ins for perfecting your vocal sound. Pitch correction is simpler than ever with the new Pitch Editor plug-in, and get breathtaking results with the new Breath Control plug-in.
- Stay in tune without ever leaving your DAW: everything you need is within the new Pitch Editor plug-in's deep control and flexible workspace.
- Transparently correct pitch and get natural-sounding results with Nectar 2's refined DSP and note detection.
- Avoid jumping back to your DAW's transport controls by using ReWire technology to navigate the Pitch Editor workspace.
- Easily enhance or reduce vibrato in your vocals to fine-tune your performance.
- Remove unwanted breaths in an instant with the dedicated Breath Control plug-in, featuring intelligent breath detection that saves you from time-consuming vocal edits.
Quick Corrections for Perfect Takes.
Even the biggest superstars might need a little help here and there. Bring out the best in any vocal performance with Nectar's corrective tools.
- Reduce unwanted or exaggerated "ess" sounds from your vocals with the intuitive De-Esser, primed for smooth results thanks to extensive modeling inspired by the DBX 902.
- Correct errant notes in your vocals automatically with real-time Pitch Correction, or easily recreate the robotic pitch effect made popular by Cher, T-Pain and Kanye West.
- Add tonal clarity and presence with Nectar's transparent EQ, now including new Baxandall and Pultec-inspired filters.
- Clean up vocal takes with the Gate to silence room tone or other unwanted noise with ease.
- Add loudness while mixing with the Limiter, or engage it while tracking to prevent audio clipping.
Simple Solutions for Flexible Workflows.
Dive into Nectar 2 with a simple workflow to get immediate results, or dig deeper to reveal intuitive advanced controls.
- Make quick adjustments in the streamlined Overview panel, or switch to Advanced View to tweak each module's powerful settings and controls.
- Hear instant results with over 150 new presets inspired by current and classic vocal styles.
- Operate in Tracking mode for low latency performance that's perfect for live recording.
- Switch over to Mixing mode for higher-quality processing and look-ahead calculations to optimize your results.
- Get the precise sound you're looking for by customizing your vocal chain: simply re-order Nectar's modules to adjust the signal flow.
Learn more about Nectar 2 Production Suite.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows: 7, 8, and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- VocalSynth may require higher CPU resources when running every module at sample rates of 96 kHz or higher. At these sample rates, we recommend:
- 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 (or comparable)
- VocalSynth’s Wave-meter requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0
- Plug-in formats: AAX (64-bit), AAX AudioSuite (64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), DPM AudioSuite (32-bit), VST2, VST3, and Audio Unit.
- Plug-in host compatibility: Pro Tools 10.3.1, Pro Tools 11.3.1, Pro Tools 12.4, Ableton Live 9.5, Logic Pro X, Cubase Pro 8.5, REAPER 5.11, Studio One 3.1.1, FL Studio 12.2 and more
Nectar 2 Production Suite:
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows: XP (32-bit Service Pack 3), 7, 8, 10
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8–10.11
- Plug-In Fformats: AAX (Pro Tools 11-12), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST and VST 3, Audio Unit
- Plug-In Host Compatibility: Nectar 2 works as plug-ins in popular hosts* like Pro Tools, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Ableton Live, Reaper, StudioOne, Audition, SONAR X2 & X3, ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge, and many more.
Please Note: The Pitch Editor plug-in included with Nectar 2 Production Suite is not compatible with some hosts like Sound Forge, GarageBand, ACID, Audition, and Samplitude.
Vocal Processing Made Easy Even though the software instrument market is exploding, and you can barely move for the plethora of absolutely...
From Daft Punk to Imogen Heap, Kraftwerk to the Beastie Boys. If you want similar style creative vocal effects, then iZotope's VocalSynth might...