- top rated
'An excellent all-round dynamics package at a very reasonable price.'Attack Magazine. Attack is an electronic music magazine dedicated to impartial, independent insight, news and reviews on technology, technique and creativity.
'Four excellent and diverse compressors from one of the finest development houses.'Future Music Magazine. The number one magazine for today's producers.
FXpansion DCAM Dynamics offers a variety of different flavours of high-quality circuit-modelled dynamics processing. The included plugins are perfect for everything from taming tricky transients to heavy, creative sculpting effects and everything in between. Classic console bus compression and channel limiting amp processors are provided alongside a transient shaper and frequency-selective compressor making DCAM Dynamics a great all-purpose dynamics toolbox.
With lovingly modelled bus compression and limiting amplifier circuits, DCAM Dynamics' BusComp and ChanComp provide 2 staples of studio compression distilled into plugin form.
The EnvShaper plugin offers envelope-style transient control, allowing you to adjust the attack and sustain portions of complex audio material.
Finally, DCAM CrossComp provides frequency-selective compression. Its high-quality crossover allows you to compress a specific range of the spectrum and mix it back in with the rest of the signal, offering flexible approaches to loudness and dynamic tone sculpting without having to use a complicated multiband processor.
All the DCAM Dynamics processors feature saturation circuits, built-in MIDI learn functionality and a variety of monitoring 'listen' modes. DCAM Dynamics operates at 2x oversampling, with a switchable Hi Def mode for 4x oversampling with extremely high quality results.
- Circuit-modelled plugin compression suite.
- Classic console bus compression.
- Channel limiting amp compression.
- Envelope Shaper for transients in complex mixes.
- Frequency-dependent compression for creative tone sculpting.
- Saturation circuitry modelling.
- 2x oversampling with 4x Hi Def mode for extremely high quality.
- Built-in MIDI Learn for plugin controls.
- Secondary side-chain input and full MIDI control in compatible hosts.
- 32-bit and 64-bit support.
- VST, AU and RTAS plugin formats on Mac OSX 10.6.2 and Windows 7.
FXpansion is well know for its instruments but the company is increasingly moving towards developing effect plug-ins as well. Its latest release is...
Earlier this year, renowned virtual instrument developer FXpansion made its plug-in effect debut with Etch, a superb filter built on its DCAM...