- Flexible tuning;
- High quality signal processing allowing the use of this plugin for mastering purposes;
- Cumulative usage of serial connected modules allows the use of small limiting amounts in each module, in order to make the application of high amounts of limiting possible, while maintaining a low subjective distortion level;
- Support of M/S and multiband modes (for peak limiter and the clipper);
- Optional high quality 4-times oversampling (for peak limiter, HF limiter and the clipper);
- Ability to limit true signal level;
- Analog-type gain reduction indication for each of modules
- "Fixed" latency mode, allowing to avoid artifacts caused by changing processing latency “on the fly”;
- Absence of automatic operational modes and “magic” modules;
Latest version: 1.0.2
Who else makes Limiters?
- newsPluginboutique.com Launch new Free Plugins Area! Pluginboutique.com, Loopmasters sister website dedicated to selling music software and plugins online has just released a brand new custom...