This is an emulation of a Fuzz Face and a Tone Bender MKII with added controls for tweaking. It runs in mono or stereo, and has selectable 2x oversampling.
- Fuzz Face and Tone Bender MKII emulation.
- runs in mono or stereo.
- selectable 2x oversampling.
- Input Level - This controls the volume going into the effect.
- Input Filter - This controls how much filtering is done on the input. Try turning it down for a brighter tone. To emulate the volume control clean-up of the fuzz face, turn down both the Input Level and the Input Filter controls.
- Gate - This changes the bias of the effect, making a gated sound. This can be used as a noise gate, but works better for splattery fuzz sounds.
- Clean Blend - This blends in clean input signal with the distorted fuzz.
- Lo Cut - This controls the bass on the input.
- Hi Cut - This controls the treble on the output.
- This is for PC only.