NastyDLA is a classic chorus echo device with tape-delay simulation.
- Classic chorus and echo effects.
- Authentic signal path coloration.
- Tape-delay style feedback and saturation.
- Input stage model including signal coloration and non-linearities (switchable).
- Classic chorus/flanger effect with amount and rate control which automatically adopts to the delay line configuration.
- Frequency balancing filter for dead-easy overall tone adjustments in the feedback path.
- Two different feedback color modes.
- Feedback circuit and control which supports resonance up to self-oscillation.
- Standard DSP 12dB high-pass filter.
- Custom “tape style” low-pass filtering.
- Sophisticated “tape hiss” noise simulation.
- Negative or positive pre-delay.
- Comprehensive tape dynamics simulation taken from the core of the award winning FerricTDS.
- the dynamics offers a slight audio ducking effect (switchable).
- two independent delay lines with up to 3sec delay time and sync to host.
- delay time modulation with two different modes.
- additional phase distortion (switchable).
- audio level metering display.
- dry/wet controls plus “wet only” option.
- power / bypass switch.
- all parameters available through host automation.
- Windows x32