Oscillator is an AudioUnit effect plugin that lets you turn any audio into sci-fi effects, glitches and noises. It is based on a multi-waveform oscillator with up to six voices and variable frequency stepping, whose parameters are modulated using the input signal’s dynamics. The oscillator output can then be processed via effects which include ring modulator, sample rate degrader and bit crusher. All this lets Oscillator instantly turn any audio signal into a wide variety of sounds and effects – from interesting synths, basses and melodic strums to blips, zaps, glitches, noises and beyond.
- Six-voice oscillator with sine, triangle, saw and square waveforms, wide detune range and variable frequency stepping.
- Input envelope follower with adjustable sensitivity and smoothness.
- Ring modulator, sample rate and bit depth reduction effects.
- Intuitive, resolution-independent user interface.
- Useful collection of preset patches.
- Mac OS 10.5 or later
- 32 or 64 bit AudioUnit host application