Solera implements 4 different detectors and envelop generators in parallel and simultaneously. Compressor, de-compressor, expander and de-expander which can all be independently contolled. In addition, here are some of the key features that make our plug-in the best available for dynamic processing in the digital domain :
- An analog like metering. RMS values are more useful than dB-fs when setting a dynamic processor.
- The "Angel's Share" parameter takes into account the signal for intelligent relaxation of the compressor action.
- The "Hysteresis" parameter allows compressing and de-compressing, independently of the sound level and can be mixed with the standard compression scheme.
- The Auto Release features an unique algorithm that avoids typical pumping effect.
- A delay line can be inserted in the signal path to produce a null attack time.
- The A/B Compare and Morphing section enables ultra fast and precise operations.
- Dry Mix function to achieve the full control of the dynamic processing amount.
Epure features for every section:
- Individual bypass.
- The filter type can be set to low cut, low shelving, peak, hi shelving, hi cut
- The gain be set from -24 dB to +24 dB
- The frequency range covers the whole bandwidth
- The Q factor can be adjusted from 0.1 to 1
- Copy A and Copy B duplicate the twenty settings of a slot to the other in one click
- X2 and /2 affect the gain value for every equalizer section
- Invert turns the positive gain values to negative ones and vice versa
Epure includes internal Input /output routings. A channel group management allowing to set many channels or individual channel setting is also available from the new setup window. From this window, up to 4 MS encoders and up to 4 MS decoders can be engaged if required. Combined with our exclusive A /B morphing system, these functions enable a global and efficient control of the equalization curve in a second.
Pure Limiter II
Pure Limiter is supposed to be the very last stage of your audio processing chain. It uses the exclusive FLUX technologies to generate a release envelop producing no artefact on the processed sound. A transparent limiting dramatically increasing the average audio level can now be achieved without damaging the perceived audio quality.
As usual with the FLUX plug-ins there is no compromise between simplicity of use and the exhaustiveness of the accessible parameters. An automatic mode allows quick operations in most cases. But a manual mode and an advanced mode are also there to allow you a total control on the processing.
To make the setting even easier, the Pure Limiter also features two display modes. When the mode A is engaged, both original and limited waveforms are displayed. The Mode B displays the limited waveform, the limiter action and the histogram of the release value which is especially useful when running in advanced mode.
Elixir - The Premier Real True Peak Multichannel Limiter Plug-in
Elixir is a novel kind of program limiter carefully designed to accomplish a truly pure natural sounding result without altering the nature of the audio material and its timbre.
Intended to fulfil the requirements of the broadcast, post-production and mastering industry, Elixir provides real True Peak output level in accordance with the ITU-R.BS 1770 and EBU R128 norms, and for surround/multichannel operation Elixir provides up to eight channels of simultaneous processing.
Turning the central button to the sweet side decreases the transients amplitude. To the bitter side, the transients amplitude is magnified. BitterSweet also features a control for processing the signal. When the main position is selected, the process affects the stereo signal. If Center is selected, only the M signal of the internal MS matrix is processed. If stereo is selected, only the S signal from the MS matrix is processed. Three transient detection modes can be selected. Varying periods of integration for transients can be accessed. A Link function is available to compensate the output gain with respect to the transient processing setting.
Stereo Tool features ultra precise control of input gain and individual pan for left and right channels. A phase inverter is available on each channel. Global stereo pan and stereo width settings are also implemented to complete the management of the stereo signal.
Stereo Tool also offers accurate visual feedback reflecting the signal content. A vector scope display, PPM meters for both inputs and outputs, and a phase correlation meter permanently monitor the signal.
Inserting our Stereo Tool after a BitterSweet II, will open your mind to new ways of controlling the stereo stage. Like all Flux:: plug-ins it features 64 bit floating point processing, up to 8 FS (384 KHz).
Stereo Tool is only available in native version for AU, RTAS and VST.
- Solera II
- Pure Limiter II
- Epure II
- Bittersweet II (Freeware)
- Stereo Tool (Freeware)
All Flux:: plug-ins, provide
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output.*
- 64-bits internal floating point processing.
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz DXD (Pyramix DSP based).
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz for native (AU/RTAS/VST).
*VERB Session, TRAX Cross Synthesis and Source Filter only support 2 channels Input/Output.
All major native formats are supported
- Windows - XP, Vista, 7 all in both 32 and 64 bits.
- VST (2.4)
- Mac OS X (Intel) - 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 in 32 bits.
- VST (2.4)
*The RTAS version requires ProTools 8 or later.