- top rated
- Four unique wave transformer models.
- Input -24 dB/octave resonant low-pass filter.
- Step sequencer with up to 32 steps, variable speed, timing and shuffle.
- Transformer gate, type, curve, envelope modulation depth, and envelope shape individual per each sequencer step.
- Eight full instance snapshots, multiple utility and randomisation functions.
- Advanced transport sync algorithm with support for tempo and time signature automation.
Turbulence works with Logic, GarageBand, Live, ReNoise, Reaper, Studio One, Digital Performer and other software that supports Audio Unit effect plugins. It comes in 32/64 bit format for Intel Macs running OS X 10.6 or later, and supports Retina screen resolution.
Having previously reviewed Sinevibes' Turbo—a dedicated waveshape transformer—I immediately felt on familiar ground with Turbulence. It...