- top rated
TAL-Elek7ro is a virtual analog synth with some special features like oscillator hardsync and frequncy modulation. Including improved alias free oscillators, new developed fast envelopes and lfo's with a wide range from 0.1Hz up to 400 Hz. A free routable envelope with attack and decay is available too. This synth is useful for a wide range of sounds from percusion to deep bass sounds.
- 2 oscillators with hardsync, PW and FM (saw, pulse, triangle, sine).
- 1 sub oscillator (saw, rectangle).
- 1 noise oscillator.
- 18dB or 12dB non linear analog modelled low pass resonance filter.
- Mono mode, including portamento.Poly mode, up to 6 voices (not cpu optimized for poly mode).
- 2 free routable Lfo's (0.1Hz - 400Hz, sine, triangle, saw, rectangle, s&h, noise).
- Filter and amplifier ADSR-envelope.
- Free routable AD-envelope.
- Mod-wheel and Pitch-Wheel support.
- Midi Learn for all pots.
- Velocity to filter contour intensity.
- Panic button.
- Windows Plug-In - VST 32bit/64bit installer
- OSX Plug-In - Audio Unit (32bit/64bit), VST (32bit/) installer
Note: Pop up windows must be allowed in your browser for the download link to be triggered.