- top rated
For a limited time, receive PRISMA (instrument layering plugin) and RP-AMOD (multi-effect) plugins FREE!
SubBoomBass is filled with excessive amounts of low end ammunition to detonate your tracks! With presets designed by the legendary Rob Papen and other guest artists, this dedicated bass synth will supply you with huge cone-rattling sounds that will devastate any dancefloor. This software instrument is great for Hip Hop and RnB but can also be used for Dubstep, Drum and Bass, Garage, Grime and much more…
Based on the award winning Predator engine, SubBoomBass has been carefully crafted to provide you with the tools to create fresh new bass lines for any musical style. Rob Papen again displays his cutting edge and innovative style by combining the ‘phat’ sounding synth engine with tuned drum percussion samples and rare samples. These patches are great for fresh and completely new bass textures for Hip Hop and RnB basses but also for any producer that is on the cutting edge of modern music!
Other features include a groove sequencer and two effects slots which can be modulated. SubBoomBass also features a great ‘Easy Edit’ page and the unique ‘Quick Browser’ system that will allow you to find the sounds you need quickly and easily.
- 2 oscillator synth engine with additional sampled percussion, drum, fantasy and bass sounds.
- Oscillators feature also PWM, sub-oscillator, FM/Ring modulation and Oscillator sync.
- Pre-filter distortion.
- Analog modelled Filter offering 6dB LowPass and HighPass, 12dB, 18dB and 24dB LowPass and HighPass, 12dB and 24dB BandPass, 12dB and 24dB Notch, Comb and Vocal Filter.
- Additional Filter 2 with cutoff control offering 6dB, 12dB and 24dB LowPass or HighPass setting.
- Filter routing offering ´serial´ , ´parallel´ and ´Split" modes
- Step Sequencer with 16 steps and swing function and slide function
- 2 FX sections with modulation matrix and 24 effect types
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST and AAX for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
- Mac: 32 & 64 bits AU, VST and AAX for OSX 10.6 or higher
- Serial/license system
- 2nd serial for 2nd computer/laptop is available after you have registering the product’s original serial/license
I think that Rob Papen’s SubBoomBass has one of the most descriptive product names I have ever come across… it pretty much does...
You may also like
- top rated