- top rated
RP-Distort is not just a distortion unit, but much more. The distortion unit inside RP-Distort can be combined with an analog modelled filter, compressor and widener unit.
These units can be re-ordered, but can also be turned on or off. So in case you only want a great analog modelled filter... RP-Distort can offer this. Or only the unique widener unit which is great for widening a boring mono track.
On top of that, the controls can be modulated using midi sources or by one of the 4 build in LFO’s that can sync to your host tempo..
The distortion unit offers 22 distortion types included ring modulator and lo-fi. Inside this section you can also find the EQ and noise-gate.
RP-Distort is in fact a wicked FX unit that will distort or alter your tracks in an inspirational way.?
- Uses sound banks composed of 128 presets.
- Preset handling with copy, paste, clear and compare function.´Quick Browser´, ´Recently Browsed´ and ´Favorite´ functions.All settings are stored inside each preset.
- Presets are stored in clear categories banks.
- External controller hardware (fader-box) settings can be saved and restored.
- Amp Simulator
- Amplifier simulation effect. Several types of amp types are simulated. Great for creating edgy sounds.Type of amp simulation. Settings are:- None, 4x10" guitar speakers, 4x12" guitar speakers, Bass speaker, Combo speaker and Radio speaker. Distort amount of distortion added to the sound.
- Several types of cabinet types are simulated. Great for creating edgy sounds.Type of cabinet simulation. Settings are:- None, Fender, Marshall & Off Axis. Distort. Amount of distortion added to the sound.
- Hard clipper, this limits output which is to above or below the set clipping levelNegative The clipping level for the negative signal. From 0% (no clipping) to 100% (maximum clipping).Positive The clipping level for positive signal. From 0% (no clipping) to 100% (maximum clipping). The amount of clipping from 0% (no clipping) to 100% (fully clipped).
- Cosine distortion effect. Frequency, Frequency of the cosine effect. Amount, Amount of cosine distortion
- Cross, Position for cross distortionAmount, Amount of cross distortion
- Negative Cross distortion position for the negative signalPositive Cross distortion position for the positive signal.Amount, Amount of cross distortion
- Fold-over distortion, this amplifies and then ‘folds over’ the sound. Frequency Frequency of the fold-over distortion. Amount, Amount of fold-over distortion
- Fuzz-box distortion, Frequenter Frequency of the fuzz-distortion effect amount, Amount of fuzz distortion
- Gapper distortion, Frequency Frequency of the gapper distortion effect amount, Amount of fuzz distortion
- Hard limiter, this limits output which is to above or below the set limit level and thenboosts the signal.Limit The clipping level for the signal. From 0% (no limiting) to 100% (maximum limiter). Amount, The amount of post-limiting boosting.
- Low-Fi effect, this reduces the sample & bit rate & adds noise to the signal.Bits Bit level of the signal.Sample Rate Sample rate of the signal.Noise Amount of noise added to the signal.
- Over-drive effectDrive, Drive for the over-drive effectAmount Over-drive mixing amount.
- Octave effect, this shifts the sound up an octave,Negative Mixing for the negative signalPositive Mixing for the positive signal.
- Octave effect type 2,Frequency Frequency of the octave effect.Amount, Amount of octave effect.
- Power wave-shaping effect.Drive, drive for the power effectAmount, Power mixing amount.
- Rectifies the signal, by multiplying the negative signalRectification Rectification of the negative signal, from -100% (no rectification), 0% (half rectification) to 100% (full rectification) Amount, Rectification mixing amount.
- The ring modulates (multiplies) different signals together depending on the type.Type Sine, Saw, Sqr & Tri, multiplies the input with the set oscillator.Frequency Sets the oscillator frequency.Amount Sets the ring modulation amount.
- Saturation effect.Saturation Saturation levelAmount Saturation mixing amount
- Soft-limiter effectAmount Soft-limiter amount
- Squares the signal (turns it to a square wave), and then lowpass filter it.Negative Amount the negative signal is turned to a square wavePositive Amount the positive signal is turned to a square waveFilter Amount this square wave is lowpass filtered.
- Distorts the transients, i.e. the beginnings of sounds.Range Transient rangeAmount Transient distortion amount.
- Tube distortion effect, by saturating, limiting, rectifying and bandpass filtering the input.Limit, Hard limiter threshold.Rect Amount of rectification, from -100% (no change), 0% (half) to 100% (full).Saturate Amount of saturation..Tone Frequency of the band pass filter.Emphasis Bandwidth of the band pass filter.
EQ Unit (inside the distortion section):
- 4 Band Equalizer effect.
- On/Off The “EQ” label turns on & off the EQ effect.
- Low 125 Hz volumeMid 1 500 Hz volumeMid 2 2 kHz volumeHigh 8 kHz volume
- Noise gate (inside the distortion section):
Noise gate unit, the noise-gate is an audio effect that removes any sound (‘gates’) that is below a threshold volume.
- On / Off The “Gate” label turns on / off the noise-gate effect.
- Threshold This sets the threshold on which the noise-gate starts to work.
- Attack This sets how fast the noise-gate returns to normal after the input volume is over the threshold.
- Hold This sets how long the input volume has to below the threshold volume before the noise-gate is triggered.
- Release This sets how long the noise-gate takes to reduce the volume to zero after the noise-gate is triggered.
- RP-Distort has a low & high pass filter, in the order low-pass filter then high-pass filter
- 12 / 24dB Selects between a 12dB and a 24dB filter
- Low Frequency of the low pass filter
- Low Q Resonance of the low pass filter
- High Frequency of the high pass filter
- High Q Resonance of the high pass filter
- Audio compressor with on/off selector
- Threshold, ratio, attack, release and volume parameters
- 4x free modulation routings with amount control
- 4x LFO with, tempo based sync mode, waveform, speed, human feel, symmetry control
- Bypass button for all active modulations
- Global amount control for all active modulations
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST and AAX for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
- Mac: 32 & 64 bits AU, VST and AAX for OSX 10.6 or higher
- Serial/license system
- 2nd serial for 2nd computer/laptop is available after you have registering the product’s original serial/license
You may also like
- top rated
- top rated