Pedals — is a VST effect plug-in for Windows, designed for processing electric guitar and bass. It is also possible to process other audio sources for a variety of artistic techniques.
For more convenience, Pedals' GUI simulates real devices for sound processing: guitar pedals, amplifiers, speakers, etc. There are a total of 20 models of pedals, 2 amps, 7 speakers models and 3 rack units. These devices are not a copy of the real-life models, each with their own sound, but their working principles are identical.
With just a few clicks you can select a combination of effects and create the desired sound. You can even create extra mood by choosing floor material under the pedals: house parquet, metal garage floor or studio carpet.
The built-in preset manager makes it easy to save the settings and quickly access them or share them with other Pedals users.
In addition, VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.
- 20 Effects Pedals
- 2 Amplifiers
- 7 Cabinets
- 3 Rack Modules
Your computer must meet the following minimum requirements to run the Pedals:
- Pedals also has low requirements for PC performance (approximately 0.5% - 2% CPU Core2Duo)
- Intel or AMD Processor with at least of 500 MHz (1 GHz or higher are recommended);
- At least 512Mb of ram memory;
- Windows Operating System (Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista and Windows 7 are supported);
- Up to 20 Mb of free disk space;
- 1024x768 or higher screen with 16 bits or more colors;
- VST 2 compatible host.