- top rated
Filta Crunch 2.0 is a Windows VST designed to create depth and warmth to any signal.
FC01 is a re-creation of an insert signal chain used in many studios when tracking drums, instruments or vocals for recording. It consists of a classic Moog type filter, a tube amp drive modeled after the old Silvertone amps of the 70s, and a nice straight forward Waveshaper with gain, gain squared, and gain cubed respectively.
- 128 user presets
- Midi automation
- 2-pole 24db filter,
- Two channel tube amp drive emulation
- Improved performance.
- Intel or AMD Processor with at least of 500 MHz (1 GHz or higher are recommended)
- At least 512Mb of ram memory; (1 gig or more recommended)
- Windows Operating System (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or 8)
- Up to 5 Mb of free disk space
- VST 2 host application