- top rated
Dreamscape is a musical reverb based on an original concept that excels in analogue warmth at extremely low CPU usage. With its huge array of sonic possibilities, an intuitive and attractive user interface, and highly optimized CPU usage, Dreamscape represents the next generation in Minimal System reverb technology.
Dreamscape is a true stereo reverb with possibilities far beyond the conventional. Simply browse the factory presets for a comprehensive showcase of what it can do. Unlike conventional algorithmic reverbs, Dreamscape does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Instead it features a comprehensive yet intuitive parameter set that allows you to easily recreate any given reverb characteristic, leaving you free to create lush smooth vocal reverbs, convincing room simulations, almost infinite reverb tails, synth pad and delay effects, and everything inbetween.
You will find that its separate reverb and filter/modulation options make it an excellent choice for recreating expensive hardware-style reverbs, while its extensive tweakability renders it equally suited for more experimental reverb and filter effects.
- Completely custom reverb and atmosphere generator.
- Unique analogue modelled characteristics.
- Create standard reverb environments or generate lush atmospheres out of any sound.
- Complex reflection agorithm.
- Filter and modulation section for shaping and customising atmospheres.
- Filter and modulation link functionality. Modify left and right channels independently or link both channels for 'one knob' control.
- Dry/Wet control for both reverb and filter/modulation sections.
- Full automation capabilities.
- VU metering.
- Stunning GUI with intuative control parameters.
- Fantastic Presets to get you started.
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- Minimal System Instruments Plugins run on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase
Please note: This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
You may also like
- top rated