- top rated
Spark EDM is AMAZING!! It really was the thing missing in my studio. What I love about it the most is the Drum Synthesis and Physical modelling.D. Ramirez. Ramirez is most commonly known in the world of dance music as a champion of the upbeat electro house style, but more recent times have shown a move away from electro house in to more underground techno material.
Get ready to fill the dancefloor
Epic synth chords, rumbling drums, and earth shaking basses! Spark EDM provides the perfect compliment or single solution to any Dance Music Producer's arsenal. With today's musical genres in mind, Spark EDM was designed to give your tracks the sonic edge to stand out in todays Dance Music culture.
SPARK EDM brings a complete and powerful production suite to the Electronic Dance Music producer.
Featuring a comprehensive library of 30 kits / 480 instruments and 960 patterns , varying from big room floor filling stormers, to underground tech house gems. Spark EDM delivers the drums, stabs, one shots, and fx that will give your tracks the sound they need to produce dance floor hits.
This is a stand-alone product. Spark EDM IS NOT an expansion pack for Spark.
Spark EDM is a complete software package that gives you access to Sparks intuitive workflow, organic sound, using the EDM Library.
Plenty of Sound & Tons of Groove
With 480 instruments ranging from huge to minimal synths, whomping kick drums and percussion, to spiraling riser efx. Spark EDM cuts no corners and delivers the sound of the global dance music culture in a single application. Add 960 patterns to choose from and you have no shortage of inspiration to get your tracks moving. Take the powerful library of projects and patterns and bring your own flavor to create anthem tracks in any of the dance music genres.
Spark EDM comes with the Spark engine which includes a sequencer, multiple effects, performance tools such as the looper or the FX pad and much more. Electronic Dance Music has never been that easy and fun.
Discover the unparalleled sound quality of Spark, based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE®) and high resolution sampling. Use the 14 high quality effects to build your own sound. Control the software with any MIDI controller, or get a full blast by connecting the compatible Spark Creative Drum Machine hardware!
Not just a collection of sound and pattern presets
Each one of SPARK EDM’s 480 instruments comes with 12 parameters allowing you to sculpt your own sound. Punch up a kick with a filter, adjust the attack or decay time of a synth hit, re-pitch a tom. The 32 patterns that come with each Project can be used on their own, erased or used as a foundation to modify and build your own grooves. The possibilities are endless!
Thanks to the integrated 16-track mixer, you can automate levels, pans, sends and fine-tune your mix with 14 high quality effects.
Made for performance
Create breaks like no other drum machine can thanks to real-time slicing and filtering on the XY pad, combined with advanced looping modes.
Spark EDM is playable through your favorite MIDI Controller (pads, keyboards) thanks to a simple and intuitive assignation interface.
Spark EDM integrates seamlessly with any DAW as a plug-in (AAX (pro Tools 11), VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit) and RTAS) and also features MIDI assignments on all its key knobs and pads, making it compatible with your favorite MIDI controllers, whether they are keyboards or drum pads.
Spark includes a feature to export your patterns in .wav and MIDI directly in your DAW. Simply drag and drop any pattern from your current kit and it will be automatically rendered in the format of your choice. This is great when you are working with loops in Ableton Live and want to quickly use an idea in the context of a full production.
- A user-friendly and unified browser that can now be controlled from the Hardware. This browser allows to quickly preview projects, kits, instruments.
- Six new effects taken from the Arturia Wurlitzer V stompbox effects collection : EQ 10 bands, Analog Delay, Pitch shift Chorus, Vocal Filter, Analog Chorus, Leslie
- A Step Automation for live performances
- A new Global Automation Tool that will easily allow you to apply a global increment/decrement to the automation.
- New automate pattern changes parameters (next pattern and next bank)
- 30 different kits coverning progressive house, tech house, minimal, techno, dubstep and more.
- 480 instruments that make use of the Sample playback, Virtual analog and Physical modeling engines.
- 960 pre-programmed patterns, that you can customize or build from to meet your needs.
- Made for live performance: FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and Real-time automation on all parameters.
- 14 high quality effects: Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Sub generator, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter.
- Spark’s Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze.
- Perfect integration: Standalone operation or run as a AAX (pro Tools 11), VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit) or RTAS plug-in.
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE®) and high-resolution sampling.
- Playable from any MIDI keyboard or drum pad controller.
- Windows: Windows 7/8
- PC: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
- Mac10.6 or higher, Intel only.
- Mac (Intel) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Works in Standalone, AAX (pro Tools 11), VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit) and RTAS formats.
- Internet connection required to authorize the product.