Guitar amp 2 free edition is a virtual rack of effects and amplifier for guitar and bass, ideal for newcomers to the world of music, but also for the more experienced.
It is possible to use it in stand alone or under VST host.
Guitar Amp 2 Free Edition includes two versatile amplifiers for Guitar and Bass and some other essential gears to get you ready to plug your instrument and start to play!
Type: Guitar Amplifier
British amp is a vintage style amplifier that fits multiple sounds,it can be used in clean or overdrive mode. British amp also includes an equalizer with four already set curves and a tone control for high frequencies.
- ON / OFF: Enable / disable the amplifier
- DRIVE: it adjusts the gain / distortion input
- EQ: selects one of the four EQ curves already set
- TONE: it adjusts the high frequency gain
- OVERDRIVE / CLEAN: select the operation mode
- LEVEL: it adjusts the audio output level
Type: Bass Amplifier
BassVox is an amplifier for bass guitar, it already contains all that a bass player needs, including an equalization section, compression and cabinet simulation.
- ON/OFF: it enables/disables the amplifier
- LOW/MID/HIGH GAIN: it adjusts the gain of the EQ band
- LOW/MID/HIGH FREQ: It adjusts the frequency band equalizer
- COMP: it adjusts the compression of the input signal
- LEVEL: it adjusts the audio output level
- CABINET: it selects the cabinet model
Type: Simulatore di Cabinet
Cabinet is a Cabinet simulator that makes the amplifier sound realistic. Each type of cabinet preset has its own characteristic in response of frequency and dynamic. The available cabinets are the respective of each amplifier but it is possibile to combine amp and cabinet to your own taste to get different sounds..It is recommended putting the Cabinet in the effect chain after an amplifier.
- EDIT: it shows/hide controls
- CABINET TYPE: it selects a cabinet model
- PRESENCE: it extends the stereophonic base in order to depth the sound
- EFFICENCY: it adjusts the simulation efficiency of the selected cabinet
Fuzz is a classic distortion effect, compared to the typical overdrive distorsion, Fuzz is very sharp because you get almost a square wave output. This kind of distortion is suitable for metal and hard rock genres but featured solo parts. It is recommended putting the Fuzz in the effect chain before an amplifier.
- ON/OFF: it enables/disables the distorsion
- Fuzz: it adjust the gain/distortion of rectifier
- LEVEL: it adjust the output level
Type: Dynamic compressor
Compressor is a classic dynamic compressor/limiter.
- ON/OFF: it enables/disables the compressor
- GAIN: it adjusts the gain input
- THRESHOLD: it adjusts the compressor threshold
- RATIO: it adjusts the compressor ratio
- ATTACK: it adjusts the attack time
- RELEASE: it adjusts thr release time
- SOFT CLIP: it eneble the soft clip to limit the signal to 0db
- OUT LEVEL: it adjusts the output level
- VU REDUCTION: it show the copression level
- VU OUT LEVEL: it show the output level signal
Module: Vintage Reverb
Vintage Reverb is a classic reverb effect. Indispensable to all kinds of sounds.
- ON/OFF: it enables/disables the effect
- MIX: mixes the original with the processed sound
- PRE-DELAY: it adds a delay to precessed signal
- ROOM SIZE: it adjusts the room size simulated
- ROOM WIDTH: it adjusts the room width simulated
Tuner is a chromatic tuner that can tune all the 12 notes of the scale.
NOTE: tuner works only with input A
This module is not replaceable and allows you to select the input source.
- INPUT: it selects the audio input: A (input1/left), B (input2/right) or A+B.
- GAIN: it adjusts the input level
- GATE: it adjusts the threeshold of the noise gate (at minimum the noise gate is always open)
- SIGNAL: it indicates when there is an audio signal
This module is not replaceable and allows you to monitor the audio output.
- PAN: it adjusts the left/right balance
- MASTER OUT: it adjusts the master level
- TEMPO: it shows the host tempo in vst, it shows/sets the master tempo in stand alone.
- MUTE: it mutes the signal
- LEVEL METER: it shows the output signal level
- Guitar Amp2 Free Edition is compatible only with Microsoft Windows OS:
- Windows® XP
- Vista® (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 7® (32/64 Bit)
- Minimum required:
- Pentium4® or Athlon XP 1.5 GHz or higher (reccomended)
- 512MB RAM
- ASIO® board for standalone use
- VST host for vst plugin use
- Midi controller (reccomended)