- top rated
'I love that Spark combines the functionality of a drum machine with a powerful sequencer to enable many new creative possibilities. An essential addition to my new studio setup.'Metrik (DJ/Producer). Tom Mundell, better known as Metrik, is an English electronic music producer. He has been releasing records since 2007.
'I love the sound of the Spark! The snares are punchy, the kicks sound so deep.. The quality of analogue emulation really jumped to my ears the first time I used it'Vitalic. Vitalic is a French electronic music artist.
'Spark is right up my alley. I like to run through lots of ideas very quickly and this is a perfect device for that way of working'Claude Vonstroke. American house and techno producer based in San Francisco. He owns the Dirtybird and Mothership labels.
Next Step To Dubstep
SPARK DubStep brings a complete and powerful production suite to the Dubstep producer.
Featuring a comprehensive library of 30 kits / 480 instruments created in partnership with Sample Magic, SPARK DubStep delivers unparalleled punch.
From atomic wobble basses, to filthy FX and dirty drums, everything is at your fingertips in one single and easy to use interface.
The Producer’s Secret Weapon
SPARK Dubstep gives you 30 different kits ranging from pure wobble anthems to revisited EDM and Hip Hop tracks on dub steroids. Stocked with more than 960 pre- programmed MIDI patterns that you can customize to meet your needs, Spark’s Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze.
As you like
Whether you’re in the studio or at the club, SPARK Dubstep has you covered. Manipulate your rhythms with the FX Pad; stutter and twist your phrases with the Looper and Slicer, and use Real-time automation on all parameters.
SPARK Dubstep gives you 14 high quality effects. Turn up the bass and feel SPARK’s unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE®) and high resolution sampling. SPARK Dubstep is playable through the Spark Creative Drum Machine hardware or any MIDI keyboard or drum pads.
Not just a collection of sound and pattern presets
Each one of SPARK's 480 instruments comes with 12 parameters allowing you to sculpt your own sound. Punch up a kick with a filter, adjust the attack or decay time of a synth hit, re-pitch a tom. The 32 patterns that come with each Project can be used on their own, erased or used as a foundation to modify and build your own grooves. The possibilities are endless!
Thanks to the integrated 16-track mixer, you can automate levels, pans, sends and fine-tune your mix with 14 high quality effects.
Made for performance
Create breaks like no other drum machine can thanks to real-time slicing and filtering on the XY pad, combined with advanced looping modes.
Spark is playable through your favorite MIDI Controller (pads, keyboards) thanks to a simple and intuitive assignation interface.
Spark integrates seamlessly with any DAW as a plug-in (AAX (pro Tools 11), VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit) and RTAS) and also features MIDI assignments on all its key knobs and pads, making it compatible with your favorite MIDI controllers, whether they are keyboards or drum pads.
Spark includes a feature to export your patterns in .wav and MIDI directly in your DAW. Simply drag and drop any pattern from your current kit and it will be automatically rendered in the format of your choice. This is great when you are working with loops in Ableton Live and want to quickly use an idea in the context of a full production.
- A user-friendly and unified browser that can now be controlled from the Hardware. This browser allows to quickly preview projects, kits, instruments.
- Six new effects taken from the Arturia Wurlitzer V stompbox effects collection : EQ 10 bands, Analog Delay, Pitch shift Chorus, Vocal Filter, Analog Chorus, Leslie
- A Step Automation for live performances
- A new Global Automation Tool that will easily allow you to apply a global increment/decrement to the automation.
- New automate pattern changes parameters (next pattern and next bank)
- 30 different kits coverning progressive house, tech house, minimal, techno, dubstep and more.
- 480 instruments that make use of the Sample playback, Virtual analog and Physical modeling engines.
- 960 pre-programmed patterns, that you can customize or build from to meet your needs.
- Made for live performance: FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and Real-time automation on all parameters.
- 14 high quality effects: Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Sub generator, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter.
- Spark’s Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze.
- Perfect integration: Standalone operation or run as a AAX (pro Tools 11), VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit) or RTAS plug-in.
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE®) and high-resolution sampling.
- Playable from any MIDI keyboard or drum pad controller.
- Windows: Windows 7/8
- PC: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
- Mac10.6 or higher, Intel only.
- Mac (Intel) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Works in Standalone, AAX (pro Tools 11), VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit) and RTAS formats.
- Internet connection required to authorize the product.