- top rated
This professional audio AAX, AU and VST plugin implements a classic technique of transforming a monophonic track into spacious stereophonic track by means of mid/side coding technique.
Stereo Touch is most effective on monophonic sounds without overly sharp transients: it works great for both acoustic and electric/overdriven guitars, synthetic pad sounds and even vocals. By means of this plugin you can easily get spacious and even “surround” sounding tracks, without utilizing a double-tracked recording technique.
Basically, the plugin takes a mono input signal and generates a stereo output signal. This plugin can also work with multi-channel input signal, but in this case all channels get processed independently of each other like they are separate mono input signals, and then all resulting stereo streams get mixed together to produce a single stereo output signal.
- Two delay lines
- Undo/redo history
- All sample rates support
- Built-in low-pass and high-pass filters
- A/B comparisons
- Zero processing latency
- Preset manager
- Contextual hint messages
- This audio plugin can be loaded into any audio host application that conforms to the AudioUnit or VST plugin specification. Plugins with AAX version available can be loaded in ProTools 12+
- RTAS compatibility is available by using the FXpansion VST-RTAS adapter
- This plugin is compatible with Windows (32- and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and later versions) and Mac OS X (10.6 and later versions, 32- and 64-bit, Intel processor-based) computers (2 GHz dual-core or faster processor with at least 2 GB of system RAM required). A separate binary distribution file is available for each target computer platform for each audio plugin specification
- Compatible software: Cubase, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Reaper, Cakewalk Sonar, Presonus Studio One, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, FL Studio, Sony Vegas, SoundForge, Adobe Audition, Samplitude, Digital Performer, Mixcraft, Bitwig Studio, Edius, others