Compressors, expanders, gates. Indispensable tools in modern production. MDynamics gives you everything you could wish for: amazing sound, an easy-to-use interface, versatility beyond your imagination.
All in One Solution
MDynamics can do it all. It can be a compressor, expander, gate, or any combination of those, and you can even draw your own processing shape for more creative effects. Add integrated parallel compression, adjustable channel linking, up to 8 channel surround processing and MDynamics becomes the ultimate tool for single-band dynamics.
Ultra-Flexible Level Follower
MDynamics can adapt to any audio material thanks to its extremely versatile envelope follower featuring automatic release modes, peak hold, RMS length, look-ahead, psycho-acoustic prefiltering, custom attack and release shapes, spectral smoothing plus much more.
Extremely Versatile Side-Chain
MDynamics can not only follow the input level, it can filter it or even use any other signal from the side-chain. For filtering you can have a simple bandpass or even a fully-featured 6-band equalizer.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Custom processing shape
- Unique generalized dynamic detector
- Parallel compression using dry/wet control
- Unique temporary gain feature
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor