- top rated
The MasterMix Buss Compressor has been a labour of love for us here at Minimal System and is designed for those producers looking to add the finishing touches to their latest masterpiece. Modelled on legendary buss compressors from classic analogue consoles the MasterMix Buss Compressor is a mixing and mastering powerhouse.
- Analogue Modelled Buss Compressor.
- The MasterMix Buss Compressor is designed for use on the Master Buss and also on sub-groups (Drum Groups etc).
- Tape simulator stage complete with tape hiss and saturation.
- Great visual feedback.
- Functional and easy to use GUI Design.
- Very low CPU usage.
Hints and Tips
- Try placing the MasterMix Buss Compressor on the main output (Master Buss) early on in the mixing process using around 1-3dB of gain reduction.
- Buss compressors are often used on signals that display a variation of frequencies and transients such as drum kits and backing vocals.
- Try grouping all elements of you drums together into one group. Add the MasterMix Buss Compressor onto this group.
- Holding down the 'Shift' key whilst operating a parameter allows fine adjustments to be made. Holding down 'CTRL' and clicking on a parameter reverts it to its default position. (These two operations work on all Minimal System plugins).
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- Minimal System Instruments Plugins run on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase
Please note: This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
Minimal System have done it again with MasterMix Buss Compressor, a recent addition to their wide range of high-quality, competitively priced...