- top rated
I've used Spark 2 in the studio to create some drum sounds in my recent tracks and I will continue to use it for some time. I like the quality of samples and that it's really user friendly. This is a useful product.'UMEK (DJ/Producer). Uroš Umek, better known as DJ UMEK or simply UMEK, is a Slovenian dance music composer and DJ. Musically active since 1993, he is the owner of several techno record labels.
I love the easy and quick ways to get results using Spark2 . The possibility to build up your own kit mixed with your own samples is very cool . My favorites to go for are the vintage drum machines.Trentemøller (DJ/Producer) . Anders Trentemøller is a Danish electronic music producer and multi-instrumentalist based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
'I've been using Spark throughout all my tracks this summer. My recent tracks 'the drug' and '22.22' feature Spark heavily. I love how it adds an authentic dimension to my beats but all very simply.'Yousef (DJ/Producer). Yousef is a world-renowned DJ, Producer and Remixer as well as being the label owner of Circus Recordings.
PREMIERE BEAT CREATION
Spark is an innovative drum production solution. Its cutting edge sound library, multiple synthesis engines and advanced sequencing functionalities will get you creative on your beatmaking tasks. Real-time performance tools and effects are here to explore new sonic territories, in the studio or on stage.
SPARK MAIN FEATURES :
- 16 tracks drum machine
- TAE® virtual analog, sampling and physical modeling sound engines
- Powerful pattern-based sequencing : Real-time sequencer and classic TR-style step sequencer
- Full-featured mixer with studio effects
- Modular synth engine for in-depth sound editing
- Real-time performance loopers and effects
- Covering all musical genres
- More than 2800 instruments: Drums, one-shots, synths, fx...
- Multiple banks of patterns for each drum kit
- Created by professional sound designers
WHAT'S NEW IN SPARK 2.0 :
All new graphics :
- Tabbed pages
- Expanded Pattern edit screen
- New mixer
- Enhanced Library page for better data management
Extended REX support :
- REX file playback per pad
- Manipulation of REX File slices.
Modular Drum synth editor :
- Create your own patches
- Edit existing patches
Create custom instrument macro controls modules including :
- Multimode filters and Karplus strong filter
- ADR envelopes
- Bode Frequency Shifter
- Spring mass
- CV processor
Song mode :
- NEW 16 song segments
- Song segment triggering from hardware
ULTIMATE DRUM MACHINE
- Spark 2 is arguably the most powerful and creative drum solution available today.
- It takes the best elements from analog drum machines, sample based beat boxes and cutting edge physical modeling; all of this is rolled into one easy to use, elegant package.
- When designing Spark 2 a simple, intuitive workflow was one of the highest priorities. The brand new user interface builds on the best parts of the previous GUI and improves the overall experience by providing a simplified, more elegant solution. We have laid out and organised the new interface to make it as user friendly as possible by placing all the major features at the users fingertips.
- The new tabbed layout drastically reduces scrolling and provides the user with faster access to all the features contained in Spark 2.
- Spark 2 includes an extremely powerful audio engine which contains multiple synthesis modes. The included sample engine provides advanced sample playback capabilities in an easy to use package.
- Spark 2 also includes multiple physical models, which were developed with great care, to deliver the best in acoustic drum sounds.
- At the heart of Spark 2 is a truly modular virtual analog drum synth, based on the one developed for our flagship synthesizer, Origin.
We have updated the look and feel of Spark to allow for faster workflow, and created a layout that will allow Spark to grow well into the future. New tabbed pages give a cleaner look, more screen space and fast access to features you need the most.
Modular VA Drum Synth
Spark has always been built on a fully modular Virtual Analog sound engine but only developers had access to this until now. You can add and subtract modules, create your own patch routings, and assign up to 6 macro controls for immediate control. The modular engine that you now have full access to makes Spark the ultimate in drum synthesizers.
REX File Playback
We have added an advanced REX file player into Spark. You can still import REX files and split them across your pads but what if you like the REX loop and want it to play back on a single pad? Now you can open or drag-and-drop your favorite REX file to pad and have it play in sync. With REX file playback, Spark 2 opens up a world of live loop playback and DJing.
The Song mode has been updated to allow for song segments to be configured and then played back at the touch of a button. Now you can create song sections that will play from one pattern to another and then recall these sections, via the step buttons on your Spark or SparkLE controller.
50 New kits
Spark 2.0 adds 50 new kits (that is 800 new instruments) that span many musical genres. Trap, Hiphop, Tech House, Nu Disco, etc. These new kits come with 32 patterns that can be used by themselves or used as the basis for you to make your own beats.
- Windows 7+ PC
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GHz CPU
- 8GB free hard disk space
- OSX 10.8+
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GHz CPU
- 64 bits only
- 8GB free hard disk space
- Works in Standalone, VST and Audio Unit, AAX (Pro Tools 11), NKS
- The software is protected by the Arturia Software Center
Arturia recently released the second version of their Spark software, Spark 2, for “premiere beat creation”. With the first version of...
After the big hit with Spark 1, Arturia brings Spark 2, an innovative drum production tool that use multiple synthesis engines and advanced...
For all the wonders of the hardware drum machine, there’s nothing quite like the flexibility of the software drum machine. More than mere...