- top rated
Powerful and Intuitive
A New Approach
The interactive multiband display clearly shows that the rest of the spectrum stays untouched. And if desired, you can easily snap bands together to recreate a traditional crossover system.
Lifesaver and Timesaver
The powerful combination of high quality processing, optimized workflow using the interactive multiband display and all the expert features you need, makes Pro-MB both a lifesaver and timesaver!
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an excellent help file with interactive help hints, SSE optimization and much more!
- Up to six processing bands, freely placed anywhere in the spectrum
- Bands can be easily snapped together to form a traditional crossover system
- Unique Dynamic Phase processing mode featuring zero latency, no static phase changes and no pre-ringing artifacts
- Excellent Linear Phase processing mode, eliminating audible artifacts when quickly changing crossover frequencies
- Minimum Phase processing mode
- Handles any form of dynamics processing, from highly transparent compression, limiting and expansion to pumping upward compression and punchy gating
- Fully customizable per band: threshold, range, attack, release, output gain, ratio, variable knee, lookahead (up to 20 ms), variable stereo linking, mid- or side-only processing, external side chain input, triggering on a separate frequency range
- Steepness of each crossover slope can be freely adjusted between 6 dB/oct and 48 dB/oct
- Intelligent, highly program- and frequency-dependent attack and release curves
- Global dry/wet mix from 0% to 200% to easily scale the total effect of the plug-in
- Unique interactive multiband display, designed for an optimal workflow
- Accurate and smooth real-time frequency analyzer with pre- and post-processing options and 'freeze' feature
- High-quality audio processing algorithms with 64-bit internal processing where needed
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Band solo/mute and bypass options
- Precise output metering
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
- 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista (x64)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X:
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor
- All FabFilter plug-ins are available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
Over the last few years, multiband dynamics - particularly multiband compression - has become a standard tool in the modern producer's...
FabFilter Pro-MB Multi-band Dynamics Plug-in For Mac OS & Windows FabFilter are on a mission to rethink familiar effects and...
A lot of big Plugin manufacturers are really starting to take the reigns of multiband dynamics. Last review we took a look at HOFA IQ-EQ, which...
You may also like
- top rated