- top rated
"We especially love the Pro-DS plugin, which we use on a lot of our vocal tracks, and also the Pro-L, which is replacing our go to limiter on the master channel."DJ Antoine vs Mad Mark. As an experienced remix team DJ Antoine and DJ Mad Mark produced remixes for big names like Mary J. Blidge, P. Diddy, Pitbull, Robin S., Guru Josh, Example and Ivana Trump.
"Try and use the Fabfilter Pro-L limiter instead of the stock Ableton one. That's a very clean and clear limiter."Laidback Luke. Filipino-Dutch DJ and producer - Laidback Luke, was voted #46 on DJ Mag`s Top 100 DJ's list in 2008, before jumping to #27 in 2009 and jumping up 10 places in 2010.
Loud and Clear
A brickwall limiter is an essential tool for every mastering or mixing engineer. Are you looking for a professional, feature-packed limiter that is loud and transparent at the same time? Then FabFilter Pro-L is your weapon of choice!
FabFilter Pro-L features surgically precise output and level meters, including inter-sample peak detection and K-System support. Combined with its unique real-time level display, you have all the information you need to achieve the best possible results.
Professional Feature Set
With linear-phase oversampling, advanced dithering and noise shaping, customizable look-ahead, attack, release and channel linking settings, and super-precise metering, FabFilter Pro-L is the complete solution for every mixing and mastering job.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an excellent help file with interactive help hints, SSE optimization and much more!
- Great transparent sound combined with maximum loudness
- Four different limiting algorithms, all with their own character
- Low CPU usage
- Highly accurate output and gain reduction metering
- Adjustable meter scale, including K-System support
- Unique, highly informative real-time level display
- Optional Compact interface layout
- Adjustable look-ahead, attack and release settings
- Separate channel linking for both the transient and release stages
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Advanced dithering with three different noise shaping algorithms
- Inter-sample peak detection
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
- 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista (x64)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X:
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor
- All FabFilter plug-ins are available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only).
Pro-L is a multipurpose limiter for mixing and mastering applications, with a novel graphical interface. Initially, it looks similar to its...
FabFilter Pro-L is a top quality, feature-packed limiter plug-in suitable for both mastering and mixing. Pro-L delivers sophisticated limiting...
You may also like
- top rated