- top rated
"I've known Floris, one of the big guys behind FabFilter, for a very long time. It's fantastic to see the company being so successful today. I've used all FabFilter plug-ins on my tracks."Armin Van Buuren. This Trance music producer and DJ, has been producing electronic music since the mid 90s and in that time, he has become one of the most successful producers around.
"Fabfilter Timeless. Game changer."Madeon. Electro house/pop producer from France
"Another favourite is FabFilter Timeless 2, the dub delay effects are some of the best; put any sound through it and it instantly sounds huge, with loads of space."James Talk. One of the unsung heroes of the UK house music scene, James Talk has gone from a fledgling producer and DJ championed by Pete Tong to a global star, gracing the world’s most respected labels and clubs on a regular basis.
FabFilter Timeless 2 is not only a perfectly modelled classic tape delay. Its unique high-quality filters and many creative options turn it into the ultimate sound-mangling machine! Create echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, scratch effects and much more.
High-Quality Filtering and Feedback
The delay signal is fed to two high-quality multimode filters, and then routed back to the delays with adjustable feedback and cross-feedback knobs. Per-channel phase inversion is provided to create jaw-dropping flanger and phasing effects.
Easy Drag-and-Drop Modulation
With all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, Timeless 2 offers practically unlimited modulation possibilities. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more!
- Two delay lines (5 ms to 5 sec) with host tempo sync and panning
- Feedback, cross-feedback and phase inversion
- Tape delay or time-stretching behavior when changing the delay time
- Mid/side processing
- Freeze buffer option
- Over 300 presetsTap feature
- Two state-of-the-art multimode filters with filter panning and 11 characteristics
- Interactive filter display
- Revolutionary interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 24-slot modulation matrix
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Interactive MIDI Learn
- Unique per-component presets
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
- 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista (x64)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor
- All FabFilter plug-ins are available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
Everything that earned Timeless high marks back then is still in place. The effect remains a cross-platform VST, AU and RTAS plug-in, and...