- top rated
"I was a little surprised because the filter actually lived up to the hype - They were warm, rich and squealed like a stuck pig if I wanted them to."Celldweller. Celldweller, the versatile outlet of the artist, performer, producer, songwriter, programmer, and remixer Klayton, began as a producer pseudonym in the early 90's. Now, Klayton uses the name to deliver his vision of progressively combining multiple genres of music.
Amazing Oscillators, Unique Filters
For FabFilter One, we have put tremendous effort in creating the best cut-off filter ever. Our new design approach has resulted in the fattest and smoothest self-oscillating digital filter you have ever heard. It has been tuned carefully to achieve the character and warmth of a classic analog synthesizer. FabFilter One’s filter sounds raw but never cheap or ‘digital’, even at full resonance.
The filter is fed by an equally high-quality solid-sounding oscillator, developed from scratch to be completely aliasing-free. It features sawtooth, triangle, and square wave forms with pulse width modulation.
The oscillator and the filter can be modulated by the LFO and the EG. The LFO offers triangle and square wave forms, with adjustable wave balance so any wave form between sawtooth and triangle can be selected. The tempo can be synchronized to the host. The EG has the usual ADSR knobs, but with a perfectly fine-tuned feel. Also, it has an additional Hold setting that extends the time keys are held down.
What FabFilter One excels at is the attention to detail and fine-tuning that is visible throughout the plug-in. For example, the portamento feature doesn't just slide from one note to another, but uses a carefully selected algorithm to make your playing more lively and give it just that little extra bit of magic.
Smart Parameter Interpolation handles changes to any of FabFilter One's parameters, ensuring both responsiveness and smooth transitions. There are no annoying digital clicks and zipper effects, and even MIDI controller changes are handled perfectly smooth.
Naturally, the FabFilter One plug-in handles all parameter changes at sample accuracy and it can be used with arbitrary sample rates. All parameters are fully automatable within your favorite host and via MIDI Learn. The included help file describes all features of FabFilter One in detail, together with overviews and tutorials to create various types of sounds.
- Aliasing-free high quality oscillator with triangle, sawtooth, and square wave forms
- Fat and ultra-smooth self-oscillating low-pass filter
- LFO with tempo sync, triangle and square wave forms, and adjustable wave balance
- Fine-tuned EG with additional Hold setting
- Frequency and filter cut-off modulation
- Pulse width modulation
- Filter keyboard tracking
- Velocity sensitivity
- 10-voice polyphony
- White/pink noise generator
- Smooth portamento
- Over 100 presets
- Undo and redo
- MIDI learn
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Parameter value display
- Extensive help file
- 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista (x64)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X:
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor
- All FabFilter plug-ins are available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only).
You may also like
- top rated