PLEASE NOTE - AN ILOK IS REQUIRED FOR AUTHORISATION. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED FOR CUSTOMERS THAT PURCHASE AND DO NOT OWN AN ILOK.
Pure DExpander II enhances the low levels of sounds (amplifying the signal below the threshold). The specialization information is magnified. Pure DExpander also makes your sound more compact. The “Angel’s Share” algorithm allows heavy processing whilst maintaining an organic character.
New functions have been added to the original Pure DExpander. External side chain inputs are now available. New dynamic detection algorithms are available. The MS Width control manages stereo signals. A Hold parameter and a Threshold for Hysteresis, complement the settings. Classic modes and Feedback modes are now available for signal level detection, completing the legacy Solera mode. Various new profiles can be selected for detecting the dynamics of the signal. A Maximum mode can be engaged on the Hysteresis control, allowing processing that takes into account maximum values of both the standard and the Hysteresis detection schemes.
Our exclusive A / B morphing system, allows instant, efficient and global control of processing. The preset manager allows you to save global presets made up of two different presets including the A / B morphing slider position. Note also that factory presets are provided for every plug-in.
- This product utilises iLok protection. Please read How iLok Authorization Works.
- Read How To Activate Your Flux products
Signal Processing Features
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Phase invert of the processed signal.
- Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original "peak" into the processed signal.
- Clipper, a discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks smooth and musically.
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
Preset and Parameter Handling
- 2 Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time.
- "Global Preset" containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the "Morphing Slider", can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation (morphs between the settings of preset A and B)
Pure DExpander II, as all Flux:: plug-ins, provides
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output.
- 64-bits internal floating point processing.
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz DXD (Pyramix DSP based).
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz for native (AU/RTAS/VST).
System Requirements & Available Interfacs
All major native formats are supported
Windows - XP, Vista, 7 all in both 32 and 64 bits.
- VST (2.4)
Mac OS X - 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 in 32 bits.
- VST (2.4)
*The RTAS version requires ProTools 7 or later.