- top rated
Phasewave, What is New?
In 1984, PHASE-DISTORTION was new and very complex to use. This is because the sound was sometimes digital and sometimes analoge, but not in comparison with VA or FM synths. Phase Distortion had it‘s own character. To simplify PD programming, we implemented six standard ADSR and an additional six multistage envelopes for sound modulation.
The goal was not, to make just a synth, no, the goal was to bring you PD synthesis and it not to sound like every other synth . Learn something new, dive into PD synthesis!
- Phase Distortion synthesis
- True stereo
- Two LFO‘s, monophon
- MIDI learn for all important functions
- 10 voices poly
- 2 x ARP‘s
- Chorus, Delay, Reverb
- Normal and expert mode for (multi stage) envelopes
- 3 GUI colors
- 64 sound templates
- Standalone version (savihost)
- Only for Windows 32/64 bit
- Works fine on all 32 bit hosts.
- Works with Ableton, Cubase 5, 6, FL Studio, Reaper
- Win 64 and Cubase 64.
- Cubase 64 Phasewave requires J-BRIDGE
Please Note: this is the freeware Mono version of Phasewave, download the full version HERE.