Pan Control for the 21st Century. Choose the frequencies you want to fix and move them anywhere, leaving the rest of the stereo image intact. Make improvements in any area of the sound stage without causing problems elsewhere. Stereoplacer gives you precise control you just can’t get within a traditional mix setup.
Focus in on the frequencies you want to move using the intuitive solo controls and then tweak/fix/align them in the stereo panorama without affecting any other regions - simple, quick and effective!
Stereoplacer is an advanced fine-tune parametric balancing control. You can tune each band into specific frequencies and move the frequency content around in the stereo sound stage. Just choose the position you want, and let Stereoplacer take care of preserving the balance of the original sounds.
With fully adjustable curves (bell, high and low shelving and even additional linked-harmonic overtones) you can redistribute stereo information with subtlety, or make powerful corrections – even moving hard-panned frequencies from one side to the other – without affecting the overall level balance of the material.
Mix | Sound design
- Panning sounds with low frequency content without affecting the low end
- Adjusting the position of sounds in sample loops
- Fixing poor mic. placement
- Moving specific problem frequencies away from key lead sounds as an alternative to EQ
- Dealing with harmonically complex synth sounds
- Addressing issues on FX laden tracks
- Creative and complex soundfield distribution
- A sophisticated approach to double tracking stereo distribution
- Capturing and positioning harmonically rich percussive sounds
Mastering | Post | Restoration
- Gentle linear phase adjustment of entire mixes
- Re-positioning of specific elements
- Extrapolation of poorly positioned instruments
- 'Side switching' and re-balancing
- Shifting of problem elements whilst leaving the rest of the soundfield intact
- Detailed alignment of low frequency information
- Add stereo detail to mono recordings
- Leaves original character intact
- Highly mono compatible
- Unique stereo positioning technology
Restore and Correct Original Material
- Fix poor original recordings
- Follow visual queues
- Isolate specifics in complex composite sources
Clear Intuitive Operation
- Dynamic visual feedback
- Analogous parametric operation
- Automated harmonic capture
- Dedicated filter audition options
- AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
- OSX 10.6.x, 512 MB RAM
- XP or above, 512 MB RAM