- top rated
The SSi Pro Expander and Gate is a high end analogue modelled processor designed for the most demanding producers and mastering engineers.
The expander section of the SSi Pro Gate and Expander increases the dynamic range of your signal rather than decreasing it as would a compressor. The threshold controls when your signal will trigger the increase, and the ratio controls how much the signal is increased upon crossing the threshold. Typically an expander is used to improve the signal-to-noise ratio of a recording, but it can also be used for special effects like making a bass line more percussive.
The gate module is a type of expander; the difference is that when your signal level reaches the threshold, the gate goes from "closed" (no signal passes through) to "open" (all of your signal passes through). This is a great way to control noise and hum and other noisy circumstances. This gate can also be used as an effect.
- Analogue Modelled Channel Strip
- Expander/Compressor and Gate Modules
- High end sound engine
- Analogue Modelled Tube Gain
- 10 Presets to get you started
- Professional GUI Design
- Very low CPU usage
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging
- It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system
- Minimal System Instruments Plugins run on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase
Please note: This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge
You may also like
- top rated